• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Spamguard, World Edits and Reloads

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
As per the downtime with the site it greatly affected the capabilities of managing the mine-craft server and since it went down there was no easy way of restarting it. The 48 hour had a fairly large impact but already the tank is filling back up with our regulars for mine-craft.

Currently can all staff/admins refrain from any World Editing and Reloads and if something needs changing, make the adjustment and wait.

Also spamguard has been temporarily disabled due to it's frequency of kicking many players to just let players have an easier time on the server playing again rather than having to worry about what they type for the moment.

Hold tight MC'ers :)

Also a notice will shortly be put up in the next 2 days about the server PVP restart all details about it. So prepare yourselves for what is staying and what is not to be ready for the EPIC v1.3 MC update!

Dale248

BR i think that spamguard may have to be toned down a little bit aswell, i was talking to players this arvo about how its like dropped after the downtime and i wrote:
"from 40 people to 10"
and i got a too many numbers warning.I think that is just a little too strong hahaha

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
If things can wait for the spam guard, the goal is to have our own custom plugin that deals with chat a little differently, no kicking or banning, just stopping and only if they really spam!