• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

The Story Behind Your Name.

WickedFizz

Evening Ladies & Gentlemen.

This a obvious topic about the story of your name. The current E:T name.

Just post the meaning or how you ended up with that name.

WickedFizz - I was watching my mate (Chaos Killer) play E.T and we were eating a bunch of sour lollies and one of those Lollies was called a 'WickedFizz' it's packet was the color pink, So that is why the "Fizz" in my name is pink.

Now your turn.

Joke :D

Back in the American server bashing days, i was S.S. Pawnstar, then that wasn't liked to "TheJoke"

"TheJoke" sounds awkward to say; "hi the joke!" so my old clan, Noob City, just called me "Joke" for short and it stuck

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
I was in a classroom and my friends had all these awesome names, so I decided it was my time to shine and came up with BADA! - Black Racoon. See I've had it so long now, It's like my real name, my dad even calls me BR (Although he sais it condescendingly, the point is I hear it so often I respond to both my real name and BR now ;). Not sure what inspired me to have it... Year 8?

Bandido

ET Moderator
Still like DeathWish as a name but, pretty keen on Harley's (had a couple) and sort of like the biker scene. Was in the Harley owners group for a while but got sick of the Harley and sold it. You guy's have so many great names I wonder how you come up with them, I like Punisher but haven't got the skill to carry it. Coz of my interest in biker groups an it sounded pretty cool I went with my current option. Cheers.

Death_Reincarnated

Bandido said:
Still like DeathWish as a name...
Sif steal my clan name lol :)

Death_Reincarnated - Came from hardest setting on RtCW 'I am Death Incarnate' which I clocked the game with ease. Instead of using Death_Incarnate I wanted to opt for the 'Re' as in the form of I can keep respawning in multiplayer..so thats why Death_Reincarnated.

D3@h_W15h - {MOFO} clan name. Instead of going for the traditional Death_Wish I wanted to 'spice it up' so thats why the funkeeeh looking name. Some controversy went into the 'why use @ symbol instead of at '...I mean come on anyone who doesnt know @=at and actually argues it must be silly IMO LOL /FF.

A recent name I have been using on servers is N-0_o-B. Been playing this game for so long that having this name just puts a spin on it..especially when the killing streaks start happening hehehe...

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Geez my name is so boring - Wilbur Smith the author wrote a series involving Egypt, and no I am not egyptian at all, but one of the featured people was Akh-Horus, also explains why once in a while I use "Tanus".

Bloody good series, I keep reading the series I enjoy them so much.

G-Train

Greatest footballer to eva play the game :cool:

Well, maybe not the greatest, but sure as sheet was the scariest :lol:

Bandido

ET Moderator
G-Train said:

He could bench press 165 kg which I think was a record back then. How are the saints going now :p

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
G-Train said:

Is there a vid online somewhere of where he has 2 blokes in a headlock while taking turns punching them?

That almost made me want to watch AFL.

Synonym

Well, my gamer alias 'Sexual Harassment Panda' was actually born from a source that wasn't Southpark. I was playing Tekken 5 with some friends and I kept choosing the female characters (as one does). I kept having to fight against the Panda guy and all of his attacks looked more like gropes and sexual assaults. Hence Sexual Harassment Panda. Later on, Southpark made an episode with the name in it and it became somewhat less original.

afkr22

Black Racoon said:
I was in a classroom and my friends had all these awesome names.
Damn fuckin' right.

The story of ?Trojan Fox? comes with 3 parts. Trojan originated as a nickname given to me by Sexual Harassment Panda, starting from when he accidentally walked in on me at schoolies, and found out I was hung like a horse. But seriously, it's more about my ability to infiltrate groups as a friend, then fuck shit up from the inside. Fox comes from what the animal represents, rather than what it looks like (hence, not a furry). With the fox being the symbol of cunning, slyness and stealthiness, it was the perfect animal for me to represent as a Trojan character. The stars are there to represent my amazingness, as well as making my name stand out and putting me at the top of alphabetical lists.

And the award for most thought out name goes to me. kthx

G-Train

noobItUp said:
G-Train said:

Is there a vid online somewhere of where he has 2 blokes in a headlock while taking turns punching them?

That almost made me want to watch AFL.
hehe, that was when he was playing for West Coast, i think the blue was vs Freo. Cant find it anywhere on the interwebz :(

Ulti might know, being a beagles fan and all :lol:

Rainbow

Rainbow.

Thought it was cool I could have all the colours of a rainbow on each of the letters of the word "rainbow"

Cool story.

Bucket

Chose a simple name that would be easy to remember and would not make other players expect any level of skill at all. :banana: :banana:

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
PRODIGIOUS said:
Thought it was cool I could have all the colours of a rainbow on each of the letters of the word "rainbow
[youtube:1qmxkiez]aCUxwDuRtiQ[/youtube:1qmxkiez]

Bogan

Hmmmmm Bogan is ok,but after reading G'Trains post maybe I should have called myself Hirdy or Lloydy or ah shit there were so many Bomber legends