• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Weapon Damage POLL

What do you think of the new Weapon Damage Values

• Total voters

Trigger Happy

morbit said:
so whats happening here then??
Well I'd say we all lost interest in the thread and nothing really got done :)
Doesn't seem to be many people QQing so I guess there isn't really an issue anymore :p

Cheers

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
morbit said:
so whats happening here then??
Well I'd say we all lost interest in the thread and nothing really got done :)
Doesn't seem to be many people QQing so I guess there isn't really an issue anymore :p

Cheers
I will be making further changes later this week, such weapons as FG42 and MG42 are still a BIT OPed.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you nerf med slurry I predict that Moe's bucket will overflow with tears about ppl never getting revived coz everyone is a fops or covert handbagger.

SkankyMoe

-OZ-noobItUp said:
If you nerf med slurry I predict that Moe's bucket will overflow with tears about ppl never getting revived coz everyone is a fops or covert handbagger.
Sounds like tears with sauce, Im up for trying new things :D

SkankyMoe

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
I think we have outgrown that bucket skank, we have filled all these already:

Cheers
There is deffinetly no shortage of tears this month, Ive not only set a new PB but a new WR too

morbit

so even though the majority think they are terrible, nothing really changes?

hmmmm makes sense!

well here are my tears!!!

find a bucket for them then ay!!

this game really is getting terrible :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
I will be adjusting them due to votes and numerous amounts of feedback I have collected over the last few weeks. Will be making adjustments probably Friday night or Saturday morning. Be prepared for more QQ and some HAPPIES :)

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
The weapon damages have been toned down by equal percentage, you should find it is a lot closer to default, however still with a fraction extra spice.

morbit

they still seem a little off to me, anyone else found the same?

simply they just dont seem to be all equal, have been trying few diff weapons lately and they dont seem default could we perhaps see what they are at now? just to give us all idea of the difference between b4 and now and how much use have changed them?

Antagonist

Death_Reincarnated said:
Panzer is underpowered still IMO. Radius of effect could be slightly increased.

Sten seems better and FG42 is ok i think now.
i challenge you to not dribble crap or say IM prozor panzer or panzer is awesomelozloz for a month, i bet you cant do it