• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Weapon Damage POLL

What do you think of the new Weapon Damage Values

• Total voters

bonza

I think all the weapon damage values are fine but please limit the number of rnades for the love of god. Perhaps similar to the panza limitation, say 1 for every 4 players. Or increase the amount of special, firing the the rnade drains.

Eng with rnade is the new med whore...or eng whore as i am now going to call them.

(watch it this is totally going to catch on :p)

bonza

Fate

I'm not a huge fan of numbers changing from default, but it's pretty decent considering the objective of a pub server; big dmg and explosions making the enemy go splat is fun. Also its great that you're trying to counter the increased health buff from battle sense upgrades. However there are some things that counter the huge dmg of weapons anyway like adrenaline and the field ops two plane support fire upgrade (double dmg), so you might find you may have to adjust these as well.

The one I'm finding an issue with on this server is engineer lvl 4 flak jacket: reduces explosive dmg by half, which is why engineers swat off grenades on them like mosquitoes, or end up jetpacking in artilliary fire. I've forgotten what cvars (or even if there are any) to adjust but hopefully maybe tweak (remove) this as well a bit?

The Admiral

Sten seems a bit strong but not OU. Nerf medic HP (down to same as everyone else) or add in that 2.5 second delay between when they can pack themselves. Should fix up some of the more outlandish KDs and make less than 75% of each team choose medic. Medic should be support, similar to how F ops is. As it is, with f ops dropping ammo when they die, they never seem to be short on ammo, which was the only real weakness to them in pure ETmain.

<3 Engy charge time though. Unless I just planted dyno or built something, I can almost continuously r'nade in a fight.

Trigger Happy

Was it really necessary to revive a thread this old as well as the other one?
Can mods please lock these threads and abol can you stick to more recent threads?

Cheers