• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Bring Back Adrenaline ? Vote Now

Bring Back Adrenaline ?

• YES - Please bring back that wonderfull red needle for us junkies that love it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SkankyMoe

So we had a test run of having adrenaline back last night.
Had some mixed opinions but most seemed to like it.

So Im putting it out there, whats everyones thoughts of bringing it back for all those junkies that love it ?
In addition, Id suggest lowering the regen health time on medics to compensate for having adren back.

Vote now, Have your say, Hows about a test run for a few days, say until the end of the week ?

blusky

OK BIGGEST MED FGT WH0RE SPEAKING

PLEASE DO NOT BRING BACK ADRENALINE I haven't played on the server when it was ON but to put it simply, it's a bad idea. It's ok in a campaign setting with XP reset but on OZ it would be awful.

nelots

I don't get it, you guys are against a team of medics and now you want to re-enable adrenaline???

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nah, if you bring it back, we will have epic ragethreads on the forums.

Actually........ f1? :lol:

Messenjah

Bring it back for the forum rage

It's already 4 head shots to kill a normal medic sometimes.. 8-9 head shots to kill a drugged up medic? :D

Shall be fun! (for rippa atleast)

Death_Reincarnated

You bring back adren then I want double the panzer damage and splash damage without any limitations to number of panzers...also increase rnade damage, airstrike/arty damage and lower regen of medics and health to 140HP.

That would be fair to say the least.

On a serious note...WTF are you thinking guys??? Like stacked sides with overrun medics is not bad enough....you are considering to make YET ANOTHER change that would benefit medics...../FF

BIG FAT F2 from me.

P.S. The forum rage has already begun on my behalf. :p

Inglourious Basterd

PLEASE DO NOT BRING BACK ADRENALINE! I have played on the server when it was ON and to put it simply, it's a bad idea. It's ok in a campaign setting with XP reset but on OZ it is bobbla awful.

Bucket

If they get adrenaline the very least I will accept in exchange is max panzer damage and instant reload for it as well. I can't believe you would even consider giving overpowered medics even more advantage :x :x
F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F2F OFF

morbit

lmao you ppl make me lol, every other server that has ever existed for et has adren it has always been there and never have i heard so many wingers, if adren is to remain removed then so should panzer and mortar and artillery and flamer!!!!!!

what is with this new gen of et'rs all use seem to want to do is winge and complain, the game was designed with all the abilitys in mind, what is destroying et is half the game being removed or altered to the extent it is crap!

as a compromise i would suggest removing xp save forever as this is what causes most of these issues everyone has mentioned , make it 2 or 3 days then at least it will reset from time to time!
back up the xpsave file and trial it for a week with adren etc and see how it goes, if it is an issue restore backed up xpsave file return it to forever and all is back to before

one thing im sure ppl are not realizing is that when adren was on the server b4 it was with the charge rate at a rediculas level so you could be on adren for the entire map, also remember when they use adren with default charge they cant pack for a while after and if they pack before using adren they have to wait till its full before using adren!
dot point:

use adren cant pack as much
pack a lot cant adren as much

kk go!

Fodder

I think OZ has enuff issues currently without throwing adrenaline into the mix.

Sort out your other stuff first then bring this topic up again.

HEY LOOK NO CAPS!!!!!!

Hicksy

morbit said:
mao you ppl make me lol, every other server that has ever existed for et has adren it has always been there and never have i heard so many wingers,
how many of those are xp save forevers lol

pls compare apples with apples

Death_Reincarnated

Ok bring it back....just for the lols....then watch how the better players will abuse it and noobs get rolled more than chicken-kebabs on a BBQ spit-roast.

I've played on XP save servers with adren and let me tell you that its a JUICE FEST...if youre crap then juicing up is the only way to survive longer than 10sec and if youre good then juicing up just makes you pwn that much easier.

I really want to see how we will go with adren back....just for interest sake.

morbit

-OZ-Hicksy said:
morbit said:
lmao you ppl make me lol, every other server that has ever existed for et has adren it has always been there and never have i heard so many wingers,
how many of those are xp save forevers lol

pls compare apples with apples
YES they were xp save but NO they were not forever, however please read my entire post.

morbit said:
as a compromise i would suggest removing xp save forever as this is what causes most of these issues everyone has mentioned , make it 2 or 3 days then at least it will reset from time to time!
back up the xpsave file and trial it for a week with adren etc and see how it goes, if it is an issue restore backed up xpsave file return it to forever and all is back to before
maybe even make it 24hours as this will limit the handfull of ppl that play every day having massive xp still, i reckon xp save forever is rubbish anyway, once you have 4 stars for things it really has no point other then to say look how big mine is!!