• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Bring Back Adrenaline ? Vote Now

Bring Back Adrenaline ?

• YES - Please bring back that wonderfull red needle for us junkies that love it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Frogma

Haha anyone remember rippa on OGN? He would wake up at like 4am everyday and do nothing but hand out medpacks until he got his lvl 4 then you would never be able to catch him without adren.

Messenjah

Rippa was the best player on OGN hands down :p

Bring it back, its what oz needs to make it a truely great server!

phatbass

i miss the good ole ogn days of rippa rage middy accusations and all the lols it was more fun than playing lmfao

Antagonist

yeah rippa was a fiend ive actually seen him in the middle of a gunfight pump adren and run away....... was classic and he used to hide till he had full bar then punch it run around, hide, wait again till full bar and punch it.. was many a lol

but yeah certain things just aint ment for xp save servers, and adren is one of them

Death_Reincarnated

phatbass said:
i miss the good ole ogn days of rippa rage middy accusations and all the lols it was more fun than playing lmfao
LOl middy calling hax an pratically everyone was good times. Still remeber when phat would juice me up while I was panzer...run into spawn panzer at near feet, survive, then phat would heal me and we would frag rest of them with smgs. Panzer+adren=win!

But probably the most memorable moment was phat and I adrenning each other and rushing the enemies spraying bullets and causing chaos or just running through and letting the enemy kill themself.

There were few people on OGN who would play till 4am, get up before the 8hr xp save reset, then come back and keep playing with over 10K xp.....I gotta say playing ET two days straight with over 20K xp was epic for me...wish I took a pic lol.

OGN was setup quite good IMO and thats why alot of people were on even when OZ server was running...but it took onboard changes that were used in the previous servers that our community played on. I think alot of us started of on Internode, then went to PTGN, then OGN and now are on OZ. Its the regulars who have kept the AUS-ET community alive and created ETPub in a certain way...it has worked in the past so why stop now???

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
phatbass said:
My personal favourite middy moment was after calling hax on people for years one day there was an aimbotter on. I went spec and confirmed it was an aimbot. Then I started telling ppl over general chat that we had a haxxer. Middy went spec for a while and asked me "how can you tell?". The guy was snapping to headshots all over the place and middy didn't identify that as an aimbot.

But more on topic, I recall playing axis with bookz on OGN when they had adren teammate turned on. Bookz went flamer (which was well buffed) and I would juice him up and follow him. He was getting massive kills, the best part was I would run in and revive him after he inevitably roasted himself to death.

Adren teammate is fun to play with, but I don't think we should enable it on OZ.

Messenjah

Put adren on ALL CLASSES except Medic
Adren + flak jacket as engie! Now thats some real fun

Bring on the forum rage!

SkankyMoe

Messenjah said:
Put adren on ALL CLASSES except Medic
Adren + flak jacket as engie! Now thats some real fun

Bring on the forum rage!
LOL thats actualy not as dumb as it sounds, I like it :cool:

Frogma

Antagonist said:
your both nerds.. :p and phat get yourself a decent shirt, the kmart look is out bro
red gets the square.
and that was all she wrote.
it's all over red rover.
and that's the end of that chapter.
check and mate.
case closed.
the fat lady just sung.
he sunk the black.
goodnight irene.