• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Brink

G-Train

mixed reviews are of the xbox version, PC version seems to be polished.

Steam name is gtrain09 i think....

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
G-Train said:
mixed reviews are of the xbox version, PC version seems to be polished.

The server has downloaded now just choosing what game mode to launch our server as? Any requests? I think we may juts go with standard campaign objective for now to get the ball rolling.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Black Racoon said:
[quote="G-Train":3aq7ds34]mixed reviews are of the xbox version, PC version seems to be polished.

The server has downloaded now just choosing what game mode to launch our server as? Any requests? I think we may juts go with standard campaign objective for now to get the ball rolling.[/quote:3aq7ds34]

I am now trying ot integrate this with gamecp. I will see how I go :). Hopefully I have success tonight, in between assignments :p

Joke :D

Black Racoon said:
[quote="Black Racoon":1nlod0m7][quote="G-Train":1nlod0m7]mixed reviews are of the xbox version, PC version seems to be polished.

The server has downloaded now just choosing what game mode to launch our server as? Any requests? I think we may juts go with standard campaign objective for now to get the ball rolling.[/quote:1nlod0m7]

I am now trying ot integrate this with gamecp. I will see how I go :). Hopefully I have success tonight, in between assignments :p[/quote:1nlod0m7]

IP??

Messenjah

arabidgypsy said:
alot of mixed reviews atm

Another thing to keep in mind is realistically this is a MP only game. Most review sites think the SP is a serious attempt at a campaign; its not. It's just a method of teaching the game basics before you get spawn camped online.

Bandido

ET Moderator
not sure if its my type of game after watching Abs. Unlike ET I wanted ti play it asap, I'll give it a shot but.

G-Train

The single player is heaps fun. If the MP is similar, it will be awesome. havnt tried it online yet as most peeps ive spoken to say its buggy as.

nelots

G-Train said:
The single player is heaps fun. If the MP is similar, it will be awesome. havnt tried it online yet as most peeps ive spoken to say its buggy as.
They've already released 3 updates!