• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Brink

HaPpY

lets get a game together tonite on oz server
msg me via steam wen u guys are free or come on ts :)

tianbis1

Worst game Ever! It's mearly a parkour version of quake wars good job fail splash damage and way to use a reputable company's name first to get people to buy the trash.Rage will be better than this hell even the new up and comming free fps from Crytek will be better. :banana:

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
TheStat said:
Worst game Ever! It's mearly a parkour version of quake wars good job fail splash damage and way to use a reputable company's name first to get people to buy the trash.Rage will be better than this hell even the new up and comming free fps from Crytek will be better. :banana:
Team foretress 2 is now free to play for ever, so you might want to give that a shot too :).

tianbis1

Black Racoon said:
TheStat said:
Team foretress 2 is now free to play for ever, so you might want to give that a shot too :).
Typical,i have it and paid for it now its free maybe I should wait and any game I want to play online will eventually be free lol.Although free comes at the cost of hackers :mad:

Rainbow

TheStat said: