• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

EVERYONE POST THEIR PICS! xD

kabal

simple rule to really get "ANY" chick you want is this: Treat a whore like a Queen and a Queen Like a whore :)

ramendeep

na does not work everytime there man.

First and only rule. Understand them. Every situation is different. Maybe u need the game dont worry its also for the older generation

kabal

-OZ- lt* lamuerte said:
na does not work everytime there man.

First and only rule. Understand them. Every situation is different. Maybe u need the game dont worry its also for the older generation
Pardon me ? it works.perhaps not everytime and i dont need no book to help me :) i have what they call "life experiance" perhaps you heard of it b4 :) :lol: :lol: also know what button's and when help's.

kabal

oh and looks are not everything depends what you want really :) if you wanna freak in the sac go the not so good looking ones :) and trust me on the sunscreen.. lol

phatbass

wow lol the things people talk about on forums rofl and lammy you have a good point. i found though to get the really hot
ones you have to be really fun not get up and dance and show off a bit they seem to love it the rest is kinda hard to fake

kabal

here is just a General tip: what do most chic's talk about ? how good they got it ? of course! and think of yourself as a salesman.If you wow one what you call "ugly chic's" world's then that chick talk's to her not so ugly friend's and so on .. you get the picture,Word of mouth travels fast REAL fast! :flamer:

ramendeep

lol not in my world dont stay long enough around one group to have that happen its called experience. ANd life experience meh means sweet jack all in to days time. They are hotwired different but another day for that im off to get some poon tang

kabal

-OZ- lt* lamuerte said:
lol not in my world dont stay long enough around one group to have that happen its called experience. ANd life experience meh means sweet jack all in to days time. They are hotwired different but another day for that im off to get some poon tang
that right you think "your ALL that?" rofl when you have 10+ kids and maintenance :) your what most of us call a "Poser" Yuck it up now! coz you will not later! and if this is in your Vocabulary "You have Ticket's on yourself" and someone such as you is destined to lead a sad and unfulfilled life aka known as a "skeezer"

ramendeep

hahaha funny enough u think i try to use the full extent of my vocab. Congrates on the simple mindedness. Its a forum lol oh wait thats right i have to prove myself to you lol. My life has already been filled with more worth than the total ..... that yours consists of. Fun times though gave me a smile thats what it is all about. When u can look past your own idiotic thoughts and ideas about life and humanity then we might have something to take about. Untill that day comes this 22 year old will forever hold a higher stature in life. Nice try on the pathetic atempt to all u can be which is clearly not much.

Hope all works out for you buddy best wishes truely hope things turn out a bit better for you

RaVeN!!

Funny to see the transition from a pic thread to a men's support group on how to pick up women xD.

Cheers

blusky

Knowing female psychology and evolutionary/biological/genetic traits that attract women - or which are seen as being 'attractive' > life experience.

UGLY men CAN and DO 'pick up' HOT women.

Ask questions if you wish.

Also men do need help at attracting women because there is basically NOTHING for men except for awful cheese pickup lines ( R U A BROOM COS U JUST SWEPT ME AWAY) and BAD dating tips. Women have access to heaps of magazines and talk shows dedicated to their fashion, makeup and other things that increase their individual attractiveness.

If lammy is a 'player' who cares? You're just jealous. If anything his posts are trying to help people.

paralysis

Chicks dig guys that can talk. Regardless of what anyone says if you can't talk to a woman properly your best bet at picking up is at the ammo racks.

ramendeep

Rofl me thinks phat has experience in the phone business thing. Id be oblivious to payment schemes for that sort of thing but you hit the nail on the head there phat. 1 more think i did not really have to know about you lol.

JoKeR

-OZ- lt* lamuerte said:
Rofl me thinks phat has experience in the phone business thing. Id be oblivious to payment schemes for that sort of thing but you hit the nail on the head there phat. 1 more think i did not really have to know about you lol.
:lol:

ramendeep

Hhahaha try resizing it perhaps. Would maybe be a good idea dont want thoses shiners on the face to be so visiable. :)

Karnivool

Ohh good times good times.. back when i was young dumb and full of cum.
Hehe was stupid but hey was alota fun.. freaky feeling bouncing across a tar road :D.