• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

EVERYONE POST THEIR PICS! xD

blusky

Middy said:
I thought a lot of people posted pics, just waiting on BigGuy.

Forget Matilda..
Indev, furball, RIPPA, viper, overmars, vampirate, matilda, lammy, stinkvis....off the top of my head

CMON OZ REGSSSSSSSSs

Dougo

lol i watched a Mortal Kombat television series not long ago, it was Like Kevin sorbo's Hercules with that gay eoliss fag. but yeah watch it for a good laugh its about kung lio ( the guy with the mad hat which he threw :p )

on another note un bann me plz. CBF going this crazy new unbann way, we all know i dont hack cant we just lift it and everyone be on there way

Edit//BH The system is in place use it or not its your choice.//

Death_Reincarnated

I got 5c running that indeed this is matilda in his halloween costume :p :)

come on guys PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How hard can it be to take a photo, insert the USB plug into computer, wait abit, get a photo and upload it via google....LOL UZ ARE LAZEEEEH.

G

joker
just enjoys posting pics of himself up

;)
this thread is the only excuse he has to keep posting
lol jokes
:L
just playing ya
but yeahh...
its dying

JoKeR

A shoutout to all the people that actually looked at the camera in their photos lol. Also to the people that didnt wear sunnies.

Death_Reincarnated

Good pics people :)

@m@ilda you got a pic of your dog but none of yourself??? thats odd lol...did the dog eat your camera right afterwards? lol :)

We got so many players and active forum members yet the majority have not posted pics...come on ppls no reason to be camera shy :p