• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

EVERYONE POST THEIR PICS! xD

Blackhawk

Yup same here train, got drums, BC Rich virgo series electric, El Cheapo Legend Bass electric and a pretty sweet acoustic guitar. Nothing better than rippin out a few riffs or double kickin a bass to work out the frustrations. AC/DC ftw, Bowling for Soup, The Who and The Sweet a couple of oldies still rock on pretty well too.

Cheerz Mick.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Working on it - found a camera on ebay that may be strong enuff - waiting for the auction to end first lol.

I will post a pic but guys trust me - nothing special at all lol.

(FKQ) Frendy22

Heyy Guys Ill Upload Some Pics Of Me :) :rnade:

Bit Spastic (im hard concentrating on screen) But Hey Im Not Camera Shy??? (or Am I??)

Haha Anyways Here Ya go Byeee

EDIT: PHOTO REMOVED - TOO LARGE

Middy

maggie my dog

Trip round the Mediterranean Sea a couple of years ago
Egypt

Malaga Spain home of Picasso. Beautiful women abound.

Athens Greece

Palermo Sicily..some kind of old palace

Palermo locals, taken onboard a sightseeing bus

Rock of Gibraltar, healthy black market trade route between Africa on one side of the straits and Europe on the other. cheap booze, watches, cameras, puters, anything.

Middy

Yeah if you ever get the chance Europe is beautiful.

Well you might as well consider this my farewell I've just been perm banned I think by BlackHawk he's been completely biased and fearful of me from the beginning I kid u not. He's a very insecure admin.

I've just had an absolute gutful of him losing his temper and taking it our on players and his unfair decisions and for consistently making the wrong call on the server and his lack of knowledge to do with the actual game and server.

I wont be playing on OZ anymore because of him.

Seeya folks

Blackhawk

ROFL Middy I laugh at you. How insecure is that. You get banned and you automatically assume it was me. For your information it wasnt me I had nothing to do with it. Did you stop to think you might be pissing others off and not just me. HEHE get over it dude and get ur facts right before you start laying blame. Oh and just incase anyone wants to know here's the small section of condump that was pulled off the logs to substantiate the ban. It was said while I wasnt even on server.

Moose: blackhawk is an incopetent bullying ******* nutcase iho
Moose -> McDavid: (1 recipients): BlackHawk banned me twice for nothing when i first came on this
server he is so insecure abou

Moose -> McDavid: (1 recipients): he's had a vendetta ever since and I know exactly how Viper
feels
Just a sample of what you had to say Middy. There is more but I really couldnt be bothered pulling it out of the logs. You where banned by someone else mate so again learn to keep ur mouth closed and get ur facts right.

Cheerz Mick. Rofl'n all the way :)

Middy

Fair enough I'll cop that sweet I had two guys to choose from and I chose the wrong one doing all this crap against me beginning way back when i was put on probation and not giving a reason such as pointing to the post that put me on it.

I'll cop that without any more games, done.

blusky

Post that stuff in a different thread BH + middy...

Im uncapped so I cant look at your pics middy :( - still disappointed with only so few people posting pics!