• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Limits on Panzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

iconoclasst

Death : You say "LOL kk..lets take oboard your 'quantification theory'. Simply put can you quantify the ammount of complaints reversly based on my statement? NO so your comment can be as flawd as mine.

As for my statement just look at the ammount of threads that were made regrding panzers before. This enough supports my statement about people QQing with regards to panzers vs SMGers."

OK :lol:

JoKeR

Death_Reincarnated said:
iconoclasst said:
[quote="Death_Reincarnated":2h9qzwtc]You cant deny that players QQ more often now then they have before.

You cant deny that most fo the QQing comes from SMG players getting owend by noobs with heavy weapons of from players getting SK.

AND YOU CANT DENY the fact that the above are true.

"FULL STOP".
Your apparent need for acknowledment has NOT gone unnoticed.

You cannot quantify how many complaints were occuring in the past and you can't really quantify it now unless someone undertakes to gather required data over a set period of time. Therefore your comments are opinion and may be denied by any thoughtful individual who has a logical argument to make.

If the above data does not exist, your second comment cannot be substantiated and is also opinion and can be argued reasonably.

Based on the fact that your first 2 comments are fundamentally flawed, your 3rd comment becomes nonsensical. :?
derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa der pderp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp.[/quote:2h9qzwtc]

iconoclasst

JoKeR said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
iconoclasst said:
[quote="Death_Reincarnated":2gmyl6na]You cant deny that players QQ more often now then they have before.

You cant deny that most fo the QQing comes from SMG players getting owend by noobs with heavy weapons of from players getting SK.

"FULL STOP".

You cannot quantify how many complaints were occuring in the past and you can't really quantify it now unless someone undertakes to gather required data over a set period of time. Therefore your comments are opinion and may be denied by any thoughtful individual who has a logical argument to make.

If the above data does not exist, your second comment cannot be substantiated and is also opinion and can be argued reasonably.

Based on the fact that your first 2 comments are fundamentally flawed, your 3rd comment becomes nonsensical. :?
derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa der pderp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp.
[/quote:2gmyl6na]

I can explain it to you later Jockstrap.

nelots

You guys should stop attacking D_R, he's been providing the Australian ET community with valuable insights to the inner workings of this game for YEARS!
His perspectives on every ET and anything in general is second to none!

NOW CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG! :banana:

JoKeR

iconoclasst said:
JoKeR said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
iconoclasst said:
[quote="Death_Reincarnated":2rzi3d5n]You cant deny that players QQ more often now then they have before.

"FULL STOP".

derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa der pderp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derpa derpa derp derp derp derp derp derpa derpa derp.
I can explain it to you later Jockstrap.[/quote:2rzi3d5n]

Explain it to me tonight honey. xoxo

Death_Reincarnated

Antagonist said:
firstly...
/FF

that is all

As for the rest of this nonsense...prove me wrong that there has not been several sessions of QQing and alterations to panzer.

If it wasnt for the QQing (mainly from SMG based players) all would be well but you just have to cry to mummy that some noob panzers you and you cant kill him...youre a hypocrite if you believe FPS games should only be about SMG skill...and many of you do.

The Admiral

He has a point. All the 'pro' and 'skilled' players aren't pro or skilled enough to stand there and kill a panzer, and are too pussy to stand there and taking getting killed like a man.

If people /killed in an SMG fight and the server didn't have fear, you guys would complain. Yet when it's someone with a panzer about to shoot you, it's 'cool' to /kill.

Everyone that /kills, other than to respawn for objective, is a pussy. Otherwise, they'd just take getting killed and quit whining.

You bitch panzer is OP, but the medics on ET ALWAYS get higher KDs than the panzers. Which indicates that medics are either arse holes, or the clas is overpowered, if they're always getting the highest KD. But instead of trying to balance that out more, you try to reduce the power of the biggest threat to your class.

Real good sportsmanship. I'm sure all your parents are proud.

Note: None of this is personal really. I don't care that much - I don't play ET. But anyone who hasn't played ET, if they were to see medics /killing when they're about to die, then bragging about their KD, they'd think they were a bit of an arse/dick/tool. You(medics) /kill, because apparently the panzer is noob and will kill himself, but what's wrong with that? You think it's alright, because the game lets you, but the game also used to let panzers /kill in the middle of an SMG fight and it wouldn't count as a death. So surely, either both are right, and we should remove fear, or /killing in front of panzers is gay and lame.

In conclusion, plz remove fear from the game so that panzers can /kill more often, and no one will ever get kills, apart from the rare panzer shot that kills in one hit. Thanks BR.

iconoclasst

Death_Reincarnated said:
Antagonist said:
firstly...
/FF

that is all

As for the rest of this nonsense...prove me wrong that there has not been several sessions of QQing and alterations to panzer.

If it wasnt for the QQing (mainly from SMG based players) all would be well but you just have to cry to mummy that some noob panzers you and you cant kill him...youre a hypocrite if you believe FPS games should only be about SMG skill...and many of you do.
You are so precious Death.

Sunncaeks

Death_Reincarnated said:
Besh u in CoD2, m8.

Rules: No SMGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.