• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Limits on Panzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sisibouri

there is no ET community just a bunch of winging 10 year olds that have no idea!!!

days of good games on et are long past gone, and yes it is mainly due to all this "TWEAKING" it has quite simply unbalanced the entire game but instead of rectifying the issue with the most obvious issue people continue to change other things to try and make it balanced again (often the complete opposite to what should be changed e.g panzer, adren, limiting rifle nades and lots more) use all run around thinking you know best and use are flat out wrong. perfect example is all over the recent posts, et has been killed, lack of players, lack of support or encouragement to other players( et community peh!) people doing nothing but whinge about pathetic things, wanting to change the entire platform for the game they supposedly love so much!!

put it back to default, watch the good games roll!!!!

no damage alterations, no limits on class,limit one class they use another e.g limit panzer they go medic, limit eng rifle nade they go medic, limit medic? seems they leave the game all together oh and did i mention everyone whinges about everyone going medic? pmpl what did you expect them to do!!

look around you, YOU have destroyed what was once an awesome game.

The Admiral

timewilltell said:

no damage alterations, no limits on class,limit one class they use another e.g limit panzer they go medic, limit eng rifle nade they go medic, limit medic? seems they leave the game all together oh and did i mention everyone whinges about everyone going medic? pmpl what did you expect them to do!!

Default ftw. Remove ETPub and just play stock etmain ;)

Biggest difference between ET and TF2, is that TF2 players are typically quite friendly.

amacide

ET Moderator
timewilltell said:
days of good games on et are long past gone, and yes it is mainly due to all this "TWEAKING" it has quite simply unbalanced the entire game but instead of rectifying the issue with the most obvious issue people continue to change other things to try and make it balanced again
I agree to be quite honest....... Games were great with default settings and I haven't seen much that "tweaking" has really given to ET.

But back on topic - regarding panzers and medics and the usual tears from the usual suspects.....
ET was made with those weapons and classes as part of the game. THAT IS THE GAME. It's that simple. That is how they envisaged ET, that is how they made it, that is how many people enjoy playing it.

The more it keeps getting crippled, the more it's not ET...................

Trigger Happy

Trigger Happy said:
[quote="Trigger Happy":3il44387][quote="Trigger Happy":3il44387][quote="Trigger Happy":3il44387]Lock lock lock lock lock lock lock.......

Cheers
Cheers[/quote:3il44387]

Cheers

Joke :D

Trigger Happy said:
[quote="Trigger Happy":3aepx0t6][quote="Trigger Happy":3aepx0t6][quote="Trigger Happy":3aepx0t6][quote="Trigger Happy":3aepx0t6]Lock lock lock lock lock lock lock.......

Cheers
Cheers[/quote:3aepx0t6]

Cheers

Death_Reincarnated

timewilltell said:
there is no ET community just a bunch of winging 10 year olds that have no idea!!!

days of good games on et are long past gone, and yes it is mainly due to all this "TWEAKING" it has quite simply unbalanced the entire game but instead of rectifying the issue with the most obvious issue people continue to change other things to try and make it balanced again (often the complete opposite to what should be changed e.g panzer, adren, limiting rifle nades and lots more) use all run around thinking you know best and use are flat out wrong. perfect example is all over the recent posts, et has been killed, lack of players, lack of support or encouragement to other players( et community peh!) people doing nothing but whinge about pathetic things, wanting to change the entire platform for the game they supposedly love so much!!

Amen.

Just like RTCW died so will ET eventually...its just both will R.I.P. by two different ways. I much prefer ET dying how RTCW died TBH.

Rainbow

Only reason ET is dead is because the good players are getting better and the bads are remaining bad.
And the problem with this is that the bads dont like being bad, so they blame the goods.

RIP

i0nwr1t3r

PRODIGIOUS said:
Only reason ET is dead is because the good players are getting better and the bads are remaining bad.
And the problem with this is that the bads dont like being bad, so they blame the goods.
Nor do the goods make any attempt to help train up the bads so the bads RQ & the game dies , enuff said really.

i0nwr1t3r

blusky said:
if baddies wanted help all they need to do is ask
Unfortunately disconnect is faster than typing can someone please help me & getting trolled for it.

But I do agree with there blu

Cheers

i0n

G-Train

Yep, cant remember how many times ive recommended "Aiming by Raziel" as thats how i got better, but not 1 noob that i recommended it to, actually took the time to use it.

Its the Y-Gen, too lazy to get good at anything in life :<

i0nwr1t3r

G-Train said:
Yep, cant remember how many times ive recommended "Aiming by Raziel" as thats how i got better, but not 1 noob that i recommended it to, actually took the time to use it.

Its the Y-Gen, too lazy to get good at anything in life :<
What is "Aiming by Raziel"?

A video or something G?

G-Train

^^yep.

Almost all the pros ive spoken to have used this tutorial at some stage, it really does help.

The amount of peeps i see running around with their xhair pointing at their feet, im like "No man, ur doing it wrong" :D

Sisibouri

another one is to duel on et headshot!! to put into practice what you learn from "Aiming by Raziel" best way to do it so its one on one (well mostly lol)

Death_Reincarnated

G-Train said:
The amount of peeps i see running around with their xhair pointing at their feet, im like "No man, ur doing it wrong" :D
OMG that is so true but it upholds its value in many other FPS games.
Been playing MW2 lately and whenever I spec people I still see people aiming at the ground and when shooting they shoot the feet and crotch (ouch).

I swear I have a theory on this...
Aiming on ground and shooting feet = convert from battlefield or COD
Aiming head height and shooting head = convert from ET or counterstrike

Anyways...

Too much QQing about ET has added to the minimization of the AUS ET community. Alot of us do come from Internode/Optus days, and maybe when servers died some moved on to other games but there are still lots of regs out there and even new players who come on board from time to time. The more the left over servers in AUS become biased towards good SMG players the less the rest of the AUS ET community will want to play.

I don't know....... but there has been too much QQing lately with regards to game setup and what should be implemented and what shouldnt.

As for the link to AIMING BY RAZIEL...
I quote "I share this research because I believe in helping ppl. And I have been a noob myself." This is where the ET community was split, deformed and minimized...too many hot heads who think only of themself and punish noobs constantly with many methods, especially SKing, without realizing they too have been a noob at some stage...yeah you know who you are...and this time I have a valid reference to what I have been arguing about with "Pro" players before.

IMO it is those players who have contributed the most to killing the ET community.

Status
Not open for further replies.