• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Make Love Not War!

Death_Reincarnated

I was going to suggest this as well. I don't mind getting panzered by a noob who vapourises himself but his action should have consequences. There have been several situations whereby some panzer noob would TK and vapour himself and even miss the kill. F1 from me :)

Joke :D

Maybe if you panza yourself you spawn with 0 charge. And also keep the slow-walking heavy's (like with first level solider) for all levels.

nelots

Joke =D said:
Maybe if you panza yourself you spawn with 0 charge. And also keep the slow-walking heavy's (like with first level solider) for all levels.
You forgot that this is an XP save server where almost everyone is lvl 4 everything. Even spawning with 0 charge, the player will be fully charged once they see an opponent. Also you can get around the slow walking thing by simply switching to smg to run around.

Joke :D

nelots said:
Joke =D said:
You forgot that this is an XP save server where almost everyone is lvl 4 everything. Even spawning with 0 charge, the player will be fully charged once they see an opponent. Also you can get around the slow walking thing by simply switching to smg to run around.
Slow run with heavy weps could still work though. Most panzer noobs have a default config, and when comng up against players that actually give a crap if they get panzernoob'd, the weapon cycle delay will slow them down enough to allow people like flekz to "pepper dat whitey" before he even charges his panzer.

Frogma

Lol did anyone actually read admirals last post? He's totally taking drug f__ked to brave new heights. I wonder what his world looks like.

SkankyMoe

Flekzor said:
bogan from logan hanging a filthy grogan on ya mum while shes moaning
Shes loves the Boston Steamer :lol:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boston steamer

The act of taking a shit on someones chest before during or after sex (can be used as a punishment, break up tactic or fetish act)
Very similar to the Cleveland Steamer, but with the Boston Steamer, you also tea bag her with you nut-sack while taking the shit.

the whole cake

bogan is great. carrying a swappa crate back to the bottle store in your undies on a monday afternoon is great too. aye g-train.