• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Rippas Serial Pest

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramendeep

What you dont seem to understand joy is im not dissing oz. Oz is wicked but the actions that certain people do is utter crap. Mods that have powers that should not etc etc. When i was in oz i voiced the same opinion that some mods should not have the powers cause of the lack of knowledge of the rules and total bs calls they make on the server.

For example. Fraggle shuffling mutliple times 2/3 during a game.
matilda. Muteing for bs reason, did not state the reason or warn that he'd mute or even mention anything about it.
benedict. warning kicking players for nothing or for wrong reasons cause they dont know the rules.
Bronco tking and warning when clearly should not be warned
furball with the serial pest a few players told fur to kick the player for constant tking etc etc though his words to rippa was stfu dont send me like 30 pms. rippa would not have to if the mod listend. Also once me told him so he understood all he did was ask the pest to change his name. COME ON what bs call is that. And on top of it trigger then believing the pest that cracked me up tho.

there are many more but i wont go into it cause then ull just say im dissing oz again.

It is there actions that they are accountable for and a lack of knowledge. Has nothing to do with oz. some great people in oz but if you are wanting to have powers you need to know what you doing.

So i think you and alot need to rejudge where im coming from. Not to cause shit not to diss oz but calling out the crap that is behind the curtains.

gemanix

Dr.Dre said:
pb_ban him, at least that will slow him down more than an ip ban (he'd have to reinstall)
actually, an ip address would take longer to renew than a pb guid.
pb guid renewal = doubleclick an icon = about a few seconds. it doesn't require a reinstall.
ip address renewal = power off the modem, then wait for it to reload = about a minute.

Stinkvis

gema for me its 10 sec all i gota keep open is the web page to my router and press disconnect and then reconnect and done new ip :) bout 10-12 sec to get a new one and im back im sure he can do the same thing

nelots

-OZ-Furry said:
Well Rippa i was talking to the name stealer and apparently you and others were harassing him and vote kicking, but i do believe you didnt vote kick him without a reason. the reason why it was taking so long is cause i was getting too many pm's from people such as frendy yourself and iceman and others of course and the name stealer himself after you left in anger he calmed down and stopped and chose a different name. and i do belive at one stage there were 3 rippas o_O just be patient for gods sake you cant expect me to answr 5 or 6 different pm's and !listplayers and make sure i kick the right person instead of yourself and shouting at me kick the (massive potty mouth) dosnt help either. Not that the kick was needed anywayi told him the rules and he stopped o_O
Ahahaha goodjob, you know that the serial pest is perm banned, should be kicked on sight yet you chose to reason with him and also allow him to stay???
Just an advice, if 3 or more people are pming you about the same problem its best to just deal with the problem first then reply to the people pming you either one by one via pms or globally. Seriously it boggles the mind to see how you guys can make a simple task seem monumentally difficult.

P.S Trigger Happy is a trouble maker :)

CHRONIC

Stinkvis said:
gema for me its 10 sec all i gota keep open is the web page to my router and press disconnect and then reconnect and done new ip :) bout 10-12 sec to get a new one and im back im sure he can do the same thing
But not everyones a nerd like you

gemanix

Dr.Dre said:
Stinkvis said:
nerds get money, and money gets girls... virgin. :p

nelots

gemanix said:
nerds get money, and money gets girls... virgin. :p
Is that why the majority of the worlds' virgin population are nerds? You know, those fat hairy ones that live in their mothers basement otherwise known as their command centre!

Just ask Trigger Happy, his a prime example :)

Death_Reincarnated

Dr.Dre said:
Players who deserve some form of power on the server:
-Death_Reincarnated (power level xxx)
:D :D :D

As for this serial pest youre talking about....there is one that comes on GA and hes been gibbing and panzering and doing other stuff at times...ive been a victim of him once....he works in a preety similar way on both GA and OZ servers....sounds like one of those old GA etpro guys lol...

@nelots...were you on GA yesterday by any chance? There was the same discusion relating to 'every noob is a virgin' LOL.

Stinkvis

Dr.Dre said:
Stinkvis said:
to bad im not a nerd e midas and maybe you should stop trying to hide what you truly are and come out as the little nerd who gets his kick of the week by name calling online >.>

Inglourious Basterd

ramendeep said:
So i think you and alot need to rejudge where im coming from.
So, a thought crossed your mind......Must have been a long and lonely journey.

Dude, if your brain was made of chocolate it wouldn't even fill an M&M.

nelots

Death_Reincarnated said:
@nelots...were you on GA yesterday by any chance? There was the same discusion relating to 'every noob is a virgin' LOL.
Haven't played ET for ages now plus I was busy packing my bags and googling ways to prevent my balls from stretching at 10g's.

CHRONIC

Stinkvis said:
Dr.Dre said:
Stinkvis said:
to bad im not a nerd e midas and maybe you should stop trying to hide what you truly are and come out as the little nerd who gets his kick of the week by name calling online >.>

Cut nerd is cut.

But I give you credit on the comeback, shame im not Midas <.<

blusky

The main complaint is how slow the moderators are at kicking the serial pest. It's embarrassing to watch, seriously. The only admins I bother to tell are overmars + hicks, others are just like "wat?"

!kick
!cancelvote

If I get these powers cheers, I wont abuse it. MY PERCEPTIVE SKILLS WITH FOLLOWING THE PEST ARE OFF THE CHARTS

hizakyte

Dr.Dre said:
Players who deserve some form of power on the server:
-Blusky (questionable choice)
-Gemanix (questionable choice)
-CHRONIC
-G-Train (questionable choice)
-PrinceOfDarkness (questionable choice)
And of course Hizakyte.

Status
Not open for further replies.