• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

S K !@!@!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antagonist

lol your so full of it skanky, stop trying to save face..
SK is good! infact my entire playing style is based around SK, and most old players are the same, its you new ETPUB youngens that have the problem!
i blame death, because hes is gay.

the end lol

SkankyMoe

Antagonist said:
lol your so full of it skanky, stop trying to save face..
LOL, stop it, your killing me, trying to save face ROFL :lol:

I hate the bullshit SK rules, I love SK just as much as anyone else. This is the only server Ive ever played on that has SK rules,
I didnt even know what NO SK ment until I got here. Only time I SK with SMG is if its early morning or late at night with a small
group of regulars playing and if they are all SK'ing cause thats how they want to play.

Flekzor

OZ-KIT said:
No we only need proof for a ban and as it's BR's Server he can make and break the rules as he see's fit (not that he does).
You seem alittle confused you complain and whinge about the admin and now you want us to do something for you LOL.
Your the one wanting us to act on your word and to me your word ain't work a smear on some toilet paper.
So read between the line , Horus is a gr8 bloke if he don't like you he must have a reason and without some form of proof please keep this wild alligation's to yourself.
Edit: Removed attacking and insulting diatribe
Summary: Please re-read my post I don't think you grasped my point, love Flekz

(that kind of language and attacks isn't appreciated and won't be tolerated Flekz)

SkankyMoe

Flekzor said:
OZ-KIT said:
No we only need proof for a ban and as it's BR's Server he can make and break the rules as he see's fit (not that he does).
You seem alittle confused you complain and whinge about the admin and now you want us to do something for you LOL.
Your the one wanting us to act on your word and to me your word ain't work a smear on some toilet paper.
So read between the line , Horus is a gr8 bloke if he don't like you he must have a reason and without some form of proof please keep this wild alligation's to yourself.
Please re-read my post I don't think you grasped my point, love Flekz
LOL, If you run spell check, you'll probly understand what KIT is trying to say to you as far as hes concerned.

OZ-KIT said:
your word ain't work a smear on some toilet paper
Its a typical pro communist statement from someone whos protected as being a OZ Member.
Fleks, you should join OZ and realish in the benifits of Membership :lol:

G

Flekzor said:
Please re-read my post I don't think you grasped my point, love Flekz
LOL , what you seem to think is that if an OZ member/s was to break ANY of the rules they won't be spoken to or have action taken against them.
YOUR WRONG , get off ya high pony and settle.
Many of the OZ member's have been told to not do certain stuff but as it's in /ma chat you don't see and don't need too as it's in house chat.
Keep your wild alligation's to yourself please!

Flekzor

kit u get talked to woooopdeeee do mate we get warned and then kicked if all i had to put up with was some whinging about me sking but nothing getting done about it this whole thread would never had to be started. its the oz on there high horses KNOWNING FULL WELL that they can get away with murder SPAWN MURDER TO BE PRECISE BECOS NOTHING GETS DONE ABOUT IT THEY DONT GET KICKED OR FEEL NE OF THE WRATH THAT NON OZ MEMBERS RECIEVE

Sunncaeks

I don't sk. :D

(Unless I get caught unawares in a spawn when trying to move through it or similar.)

Frogma

OZ-KIT said:
Haha Horus is a "gr8 bloke" huh? Well that's all the proof I needed, he must be in the right. Especially since OZ is such a great judge of character, it's not as if any of their ex-admins immediately became hackers and troublemakers after having their admin rights removed. Oh wait.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Frog rein in your ego for one lousy minute and lets get to the bottom of this. You think I sk'd? Maybe you should have a demo as I was standing and packing after a fight and when attacked by an enemy I fired back as is detailed in the rules. Pure and simple - I am well known for running into a spawn and doing a /kill just for lolz. I dont sk and as level 9 admin feel quite happy enforcing the clan rules.

Lets get something clarified as well - the rules for the OZ clan are that SK isnt allowed - I enforce that. I have been admin on other servers where SK has been allowed as is well known. I allowed SK there as it is the rules of the server I follow. I enforce the rules of the server I am admin on. Please reread that last sentence and please absorb its contents well.

You arent the easiest person to have on a server due to your inflated ego bellowing over the internet either, if details must be presented, lets get into the fact you called me a fgt in global and I didnt even !smute you, just pm'd you from memory.

I think maybe stand back and have a good look at yourself champ. Get a reality check and maybe then your words would be taken seriously. I personally give you and Flek a lot of room on the server, quite happy to change my attitude if this sort of complete rubbish continues.

Present evidence please of deliberate sk, I will then if proven apologise. Capturing flags and killing AFK's there is allowable funnily enough.

Frog you are one of the worst offenders for spawn killing so I am not seeing any worth at all in your post - pure hypocrisy.

EDIT:

You're not that pro either mate - Ulti leaves you for dead. So did Memphis and a whole range of other players who have since left ET. You rule the last of the ET players.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Frogma said:
OZ-KIT said:
Haha Horus is a "gr8 bloke" huh? Well that's all the proof I needed, he must be in the right. Especially since OZ is such a great judge of character, it's not as if any of their ex-admins immediately became hackers and troublemakers after having their admin rights removed. Oh wait.
None of our ex admins became hackers fyi, but I bet if you keep making shit up something will become true, cause that's how it works isn't it? Horus is a great bloke and he is understanding and follows the rules at all times, so get your fact rights and post up proof before accusing, it seems all of oz has to before we make a ban and if we don't we get ridiculed by people such as yourself, so get a demo or a screen shot or anything which confirms accusations.

Overmars

ET Moderator
You might not be blowing off the topic Hicks but you should. Horus doesn't SK, plain and simple. You'll need to pick your targets better next time Flekz, or at least have some photoshopped screenshots to back you up.

Flekzor

(abuse removed)

and on aother note i was just kicked from oz for sking when i was camping a capturable spawn .... GG admins dont even know there own rules as i stated earlier in this thread the RULES ARE WAY TO UNCLEAR AND WILL FOREVER BE TO UNCLEAR i mean if the admins cat get it right then it shouldjust be abolished

(abuse removed)

Flekzor

why seems to be the only thing that gets heard in here u were quick as to blow off my thread as complete bullshi becos "horus doesnt sk plain and simple" when he clearly did on a number of occasions yet nothing was done about it your 2 cents is worth jack sh1t in this thead overmars as u clearly dont know wat ur talking about ur just blindly backing up ur bum buddie horus

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tone it down Frog or I will issue a ban on you.

I actually enjoy you as a player big time as you bring out improvements in other players due to your skill but your posts are now lacking the wit factor and now starting to become abusive.

As I said you are one of the worst offenders for spawn killing so this post is hypocritical to say the least.

Make your posts constrcutive, leave the other admins out of this, they are loyal due to the fact that they know me one hell of a lot more than you do champ. If the posts are bobbla I will simply delete and lock the topic.

MoRtIfIeD

Frogma wrote:
it's not as if any of their ex-admins immediately became hackers and troublemakers after having their admin rights removed.
I also would like to know who Frogma is talking about and were's the proof, OR is he talking out of his arse like he normally does?????

Status
Not open for further replies.