• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

S K !@!@!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelots

MoRtIfIeD said:
Frogma wrote:
it's not as if any of their ex-admins immediately became hackers and troublemakers after having their admin rights removed.
I also would like to know who Frogma is talking about and were's the proof, OR is he talking out of his arse like he normally does?????
Yup, Frog's talking out of his arse........ Nothing to do with the scores of OZ tags red flagged on the old yawn site nor all the OZ tagged players caught out by pbbans.

Anyway to the topic, was playing tonight and witnessed alot of sking done by both OZ mods and other players. I also chimed in on the action with a pistol and was promptly pm warned by horus.
What I don't get is why everyone pretty much shrugs off flek's complaint instead of investigating it further. From what I've experienced tonight I can pretty much agree with what flek says and that is mods in explicitly sk without action but other players will either get pms to back off or straight off warns, etc.
So come on guys, listen to the players and be consistent with the rulings.

MoRtIfIeD

Ya Yes but according to my memory they WERE NEVER ADMIN,, and FROGS**T did say ADMIN.
So as I said talking sh*t from the piehole in his face...

nelots

MoRtIfIeD said:
Ya Yes but according to my memory they WERE NEVER ADMIN,, and FROGS**T did say ADMIN.
So as I said talking sh*t from the piehole in his face...
Technically anybody with power to kick, ban, etc is an admin.
TBH any player will consider anyone with -OZ- tags to be admin.
Only anal people like me will be bothered with the finer distinctions like mods, etc and yes frog reins in the 'any player' category.

Fraggle

Flekzor said:
(abuse removed)

and on aother note i was just kicked from oz for sking when i was camping a capturable spawn .... GG admins dont even know there own rules as i stated earlier in this thread the RULES ARE WAY TO UNCLEAR AND WILL FOREVER BE TO UNCLEAR i mean if the admins cat get it right then it shouldjust be abolished

(abuse removed)
im sure im speaking plain english but incase i was speaking swahilli before....

If your going to make accusations about players, admin, mods or otherwise, a DEMO is essential if you wish action to be taken against the offending player!!

Now if your unclear of any of the above statement please feel free to pm me
Thanx

MoRtIfIeD

Antagonist said:
wow your a full blooded frog hater.. for shame on your sir
Nah I just hate ppl that have nothing better to do with there time than to complain about sh*t maps, stupid admin/mods on a server thats freely provided for them..
Maybe if they donated then they would have a say in how the server is run, if they hate it that much F**K off and go play on another server...
And all I ever seen Frogma and Flekz do is complain.....
Frogma: "WAH WAH WAH I got booted cause I was warned 3 times for SKing...OMFG that's F**Ken gay.."

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
So investigate it.

Funnily enough I warn after informal warns or if it is a repeat and continual offender I will warn - as to the issue of sk, provide the evidence, if it is there I will take the repercussions.

Now - one thing I want you numb skulls to hear and make it clearly.

I enforce the rules of the server - be it OZ, PTGN, IPGN, OGN, UO or whatever. If sk is allowed, I am happy with that AS ALL YOU LONG TERM PLAYERS ARE VERY WELL AWARE. If OZ allows SK I will go with that - if you dont like the rules, either dont play on the server or bite your tongue and comply.......is it that hard?

You think its easy being admin and copping the continual flack? PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Thats all I can say. Most of the supportive posts here are from people who freely acknowledge that they have broken the rules, one implication and there seems to be a lot of bandwagon jumping doesnt there?

And some of you people wonder why people leave the ET community? And continue to do so.

Death_Reincarnated

Remove SK rules + 5sec shield = WIN WIN WIN for OZ server.

I've seen non OZ-players AND OZ-players SK before. Wether be it constant, accidental and inbetween. I've done it as well but on the odd occasion...eveyone does it but I can bet any money that those who do it (and want to) excessively are the usual players with egos beyond their state of mind. (usuall does not mean ALL)

arabidgypsy

-OZ-Akh-Horus said:
So investigate it.

Funnily enough I warn after informal warns or if it is a repeat and continual offender I will warn - as to the issue of sk, provide the evidence, if it is there I will take the repercussions.

Now - one thing I want you numb skulls to hear and make it clearly.

I enforce the rules of the server - be it OZ, PTGN, IPGN, OGN, UO or whatever. If sk is allowed, I am happy with that AS ALL YOU LONG TERM PLAYERS ARE VERY WELL AWARE. If OZ allows SK I will go with that - if you dont like the rules, either dont play on the server or bite your tongue and comply.......is it that hard?

You think its easy being admin and copping the continual flack? PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Thats all I can say. Most of the supportive posts here are from people who freely acknowledge that they have broken the rules, one implication and there seems to be a lot of bandwagon jumping doesnt there?

And some of you people wonder why people leave the ET community? And continue to do so.
Whats the colour of a 2 cent piece.

Seriously.

nelots

-OZ-Akh-Horus said:
No one said being admin was easy but at the same time you should realize the fact that being an admin in any online game will involve alot of flack.

A lot of bandwagon jumping??? I agree, as all OZ staff are quick to dismiss the complaints and ready to back you up without a doubt in their mind.
Fact of the matter is almost everyone has sk'd, it just takes balls to admit it but the main message thats uncovered in this thread is the fact that rule enforcing towards normal players are more strict opposed to those in OZ(ie. mods/admins,etc).
Just have a quick skim through this thread and you'll see a host of people commenting that alot of mods/admins have sk'd without any repercussions whilst a quick look through the banned/complaints sections of this forum will see many players being warned, kicked and banned for sking.
A little consistency would go a long way don't you think?

P.S - you guys always ask for demos/proof, just fyi sometimes its more fun to see how people react to the allegations. I mean if the person continually denies the allegations then a few days later a nice demo is released........ how epic would that be.
Trigger Happy its time for you to confess your homo-erotic intentions :)

P.P.S - arabidgypsy, the colour of a 2 cent coin is green. Think about it and if you get the answer right I'll call you a genius :)

The Admiral

-OZ-Black Racoon said:
None of our ex admins became hackers fyi,
I thought DeathGod did for a while. Before he started his fail clan. Is he still around somewhere, aliasing or something?

David was a mod. Which is close to admin. He was good for the ET community though, everyone united to hate on him.

Joke :D

The Admiral said:
[quote="-OZ-Black Racoon":3qzypi9w]None of our ex admins became hackers fyi,
I thought DeathGod did for a while. Before he started his fail clan. Is he still around somewhere, aliasing or something?

David was a mod. Which is close to admin. He was good for the ET community though, everyone united to hate on him.[/quote:3qzypi9w]

I think the "ex-admin" thing refered to vamp, hawk and the like..

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
nelots

You've known me how long hmmmmm?

Anyway this is going nowhere. Hypocrite started it and had his facts wrong. If SK is brought in I will embarce it like I have on the other servers. Till then I will continue to enforce the current rules.

nelots

-OZ-Akh-Horus said:
nelots
You've known me how long hmmmmm?
Anyway this is going nowhere. Hypocrite started it and had his facts wrong. If SK is brought in I will embarce it like I have on the other servers. Till then I will continue to enforce the current rules.
How long we've known each other has no bearing to interpreting a rule which is basically viewed differently by each and every individual player.

IMO the problem lies within the enforcing aspect of the sk rule as some mods/admins will enforce the rule to the letter whilst others are relaxed about it.
When that happens how are players suppose to know what is the limit or what is considered sk and what isn't???

Sunncaeks

nelots said:
IMO the problem lies within the enforcing aspect of the sk rule as some mods/admins will enforce the rule to the letter whilst others are relaxed about it.
When that happens how are players suppose to know what is the limit or what is considered sk and what isn't???
Agreed. if said rule is to be enforced, each and every single member/mod/admin must enforce aforementioned rule to the same standards. Eitherwise it's just a whole mix-up and you get "But x member lets me do y."

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
And this thread is going nowhere constructively is it? Unproven allegation made by a repeat offender. All that is happening now is we are going in circles.

Topic locked at this point.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
The Admiral said:
[quote="-OZ-Black Racoon":w58v9yfz]None of our ex admins became hackers fyi,

David was a mod. Which is close to admin. He was good for the ET community though, everyone united to hate on him.[/quote:w58v9yfz]

Holy damn, how do you remember that stuff.. that was sooo long ago (the deathgod bit), I admit You proved me wrong MR Admiral :)

Status
Not open for further replies.