• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Subway Experience worse then Doctors

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Ok, so the other day I thought "hey my mate's off to get subway why not I follow and try to get it too, (only had it once before and someone else ordered it for me). So I get to the front counter and a nice foreign lady greets me with "What you want", I had absolutely no idea what there was considering that the line up is not in view of the actual subway store so you can't see the sub menu's in line until you are actually ordering. Anyway, so my mate just in front of me, asked for bread and meatballs so I did the same and got the same luckily. Then by the time I arrived at the what cheese do you want sector, he had gone and I had no template to work off now, I was on my own. Frantically I chose the uncooked cheese as I had no idea what the other type she said was, thinking it was almost all over, another foreign lady blurts something out at me 3 times and I did not understand it at all.. so naturally I panicked with some fat angry guy behind me wanting me to move along and just said yes hoping that was an answer to the question she asked. I anxiously awaited the next question in line of "What sauce would you like", so I asked "What sauce do you have?" So she points down and there is like 20 F****** source bottles!, all with numbers on them, there was even green source wtf is in the green source. So I just asked for tomatoe and luckily enough they had it.

The final guy who asked for something or cookies I just said no to, as I was pretty sure cookies didn't belong in the damn bread! So I handed him a 20 and he gave me back $5, so I asked him politely where the rest was and he just pointed at my crotch it seemed at first, I thoguht he was mocking me so I asked again clearly where is my change, until I realised that he was pointing to some weird black money dispenser where the rest of my money lay in $1,$2 coins..

I finally took my change nervously and grabbed my bread which was wrapped 4 times over and left hoping that fat angry guy behind me wasn't going to eat me for perhaps not ordering some effing cookies in my bread!

When I went outisde and opened I found it to contain, a whole F****** forest of vegetables and like 3 meatballs in it and with soggy bread. I hated buying it, unwrapping it and eating it! (Too hard to eat and too damn bulky).

Never again!!!!

Anyone else have any wonder stories of subway?

Cheers, BR

G

CHRISTOPHER

this experience shows you why you need me in your life

you officially luck, as if ever follow josh and his decisions. MY GOD!

G

we all know it was josh :p
oi i will show you some real food
you know i am the eating queen

Bullet-Bait

OMG I love subway's, it's my fav lunch at work, in and out in about 5 min's if that. You must of picked a bad day or just a S**t Subway, they are usually pretty good.

BTW I believe the green sauce you was looking at maybe wasabi and thank god you didn't pick that UNLESS you like really hot food and I mean REALLY HOT.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
I had some super hot pickles thing they burnt my mouth... then I got to some wierd stringy lettuce thing which I choked on, just not my day I guess :p

G

why did you get salad then!
OMG CHRIS
tomorrow i will show you how to live

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
-OZ-Black Racoon said:
I had some super hot pickles thing they burnt my mouth... then I got to some wierd stringy lettuce thing which I choked on, just not my day I guess :p
ROFL BR is subway noob.

Those hot pickles are jalepinos & they will make you into a hard man such as myself or buttcheekz. They will also increase your backside performance to :flamer: levels.

When ordering at subway please follow noob's guide and you wont put a foot wrong.

1. Bread. Choose italian herb and cheese. that is all
2. Footlong or six inch. How hungry are you?
3. Meat. Which dead animal do you find most tasty? I usually eat something from a pig.
4. Cheese. Yes please.
5. Do you want your sandwich toasted? You can go either way here.
6. Salad. Just tell them what you don't want in your sandwich. I usually just exclude onion.
7. Sauce. Honey mustard FTW.
8. Cookies / drinks. Don't worry, the cookies don't go in the bread. Noob endorses the white chocolate + macadamia variety.

Trigger Happy

Lol BR everyone goes wtf first time at subway, but once you get the idea its good.
Chicken teriyaki is the bomb.
Pretty sure noob got the order wrong, unless it's different for the CT:
1. Bread. Choose italian herb and cheese. that is all - agreed, if they don't have any left go oregano then white bread.
2. Footlong or six inch. How hungry are you? - pfft never a six inch
4. Cheese. Yes please. - just get cheddar, old english costs more :O and who really cares you can't taste much difference
3. Meat. Which dead animal do you find most tasty? I usually eat something from a pig. - if you go CT you just get the chicken mmmm tasty
5. Do you want your sandwich toasted? You can go either way here. - Toasted ftw
6. Salad. Just tell them what you don't want in your sandwich. I usually just exclude onion. - Lots of choice here, this is where you need to make your own mind
7. Sauce. Honey mustard FTW. - Sweet onion mmm delish
8. Cookies / drinks. Don't worry, the cookies don't go in the bread. Noob endorses the white chocolate + macadamia variety. - never really bothered with the cookies but usually there is a combo deal with drinks etc so its good to get a drink with the sambo ;)

Cheers

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
- never really bothered with the cookies but usually there is a combo deal with drinks etc so its good to get a drink with the sambo ;)
fail trigger.

[attachment=0:su9ykr0s]cookie monster.jpg[/attachment:su9ykr0s]

Attachments

Sunncaeks

oOoh! My turn.

1. Bread. Choose Italian herb and cheese. Yep, me too here.
2. Footlong or six inch. How hungry are you? A footlong, 'cause even if I don't finish it all for whatever reason, it can go in the fridge and had later. ;D
3. Meat. Myself, I go for the Chicken and Bacon Ranch myself.
4. Cheese. Swiss. Always. Swiss. Bobbla bobbla cheddar bobbla.
5. Do you want your sandwich toasted? Always.
6. Salad. Just tell them what you don't want in your sandwich. The lot. Occasionally no olives. Extra gherkins/pickles and jalapenos. <--correct spelling of "jalepinos" btw.
7. Sauce. Honey mustard FTW [2] and um... Oh damn. Forgot the other one I usually have. How saddening.
8. Cookies / drinks. Don't worry, the cookies don't go in the bread. Noob endorses the white chocolate + macadamia variety. <-Great advice here from Noob. The white macadamia cookie is a great choice. The double chocolate cookie is also a good alternative. MOAR COOKEEZ.

G

Pretty sure noob got the order wrong, unless it's different for the CT:
1. Bread. Choose italian herb and cheese. that is all - agreed, if they don't have any left go oregano then white bread.
2. Footlong or six inch. How hungry are you? - pfft never a six inch
4. Cheese. Yes please. - just get cheddar, old english costs more :O and who really cares you can't taste much difference
3. Meat. Which dead animal do you find most tasty? I usually eat something from a pig. - if you go CT you just get the chicken mmmm tasty
5. Do you want your sandwich toasted? You can go either way here. - Toasted ftw
6. Salad. Just tell them what you don't want in your sandwich. I usually just exclude onion. - Lots of choice here, this is where you need to make your own mind
7. Sauce. Honey mustard FTW. - Sweet onion mmm delish
8. Cookies / drinks. Don't worry, the cookies don't go in the bread. Noob endorses the white chocolate + macadamia variety. - never really bothered with the cookies

ACTUALLY you guys all got it wrong :)

1. Bread. oregano or white
2. Footlong or six inch. How hungry are you? BR is a small boy so 6inch will do
3. Meat. Teryaki Chicken would be nice but defs ham and turkey
4. Cheese. No thanks, i am vegan
5. Do you want your sandwich toasted? Toasted, there is no other way
6. Salad. Cucumber and Double Olives, Nothing Else
7. Sauce. BBQ Sauce
8. SALT OR PEPPER? - YOU GUYS FORGOT THIS! and yes to both thanks
9. Cookies / drinks. white choc and mac and forget the drink, head to maccas you stingy tool :p
10. OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDE AND EAT IT LIKE A MAN :)

Sunncaeks

-OZ-Quackk-Rawr- JOY said:
1. Bread. oregano or white
5. Do you want your sandwich toasted? Toasted, there is no other way
6. Salad. Cucumber and Double Olives, Nothing Else
7. Sauce. BBQ Sauce
8. SALT OR PEPPER? - YOU GUYS FORGOT THIS! and yes to both thanks
9. Cookies / drinks. white choc and mac and forget the drink, head to maccas you stingy tool :p
10. OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDE AND EAT IT LIKE A MAN :)
That makes a terrible sub. Ugh.

Also...

...wat

oh yep.

wait... wat

Bullet-Bait

Hmmmmmmm wtf lol Vegan's are strict vegetarian's, they don't don't eat any dairy or animal products

Trigger Happy

Someone please post all Fail or facepalm pics. Preferably a double fail or facepalm.
If there was a tripple, joy would get it :p

Cheers

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
FYI, I got a foot long and was still hungry.. there wasn't that much in those things. You know not everything on someones body is relative to how much they can eat!

Fraggle

Your now speaking with an ex-Subway Sandwich Artist BR!

I would recommend ( as I concocted it myself whilst being a Sandwich Artist) seeing you seem to approve of meatball rolls!!

Each time you are asked a question give the following answer or print/write this out and hand it to them:

Pick your size 6" or Footlong to suite your appetite or food requirements
White Bread plz
Meatballs plz (sometimes the meatballs are abit dry depending on who makes the meatball dish, you may not require any sauce if the meatballs are "juicy" ask them for extra sauce if they are "juicy")
Swiss Cheese plz

They should ask you if you want it toasted, if they dont/havent asked you before now say:

Toasted plz
No salad (or tomatoe if you feel guilty about not having any salads and have to have atleast 1 to compensate) thanx
Pizza sauce, also known as Marinara Sauce, (if you asked for extra sauce when the meatballs were added dont ask for any of these)
and
1 Thin line of mayo plz
Salt and Pepper (if your into that, personally I dont have salt and Pepper,ever, S&P to please)

Thats the end of you new favorite subway roll!!
Now if your into cookies and nuts Id recommend 3 Maccadamia cookies!! The smarty cookies arent 3 bad either!!

Now to unwrap it, look for the triangle fold at one end and gently pull the inside fold untill you manage to open one it, peel the paper back form that end and taste heaven!! :twisted:

Good Luck!! Enjoy!
Fraggle