• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Worst players in oz history

JoKeR

We've had our debate over oz's best player. I think its about time that we acknowledge the worst. Noobs are very dear to my own heart as they make my k/d look pretty. My vote goes to Polo Killer, great guy but terrible player. <3 polo xD

blusky

There's too many, I can't pick one - seeing as I can count the good players on the server with one hand. I think polo killer is just new though + I think he's like 9 or something? I believe the worst players are the ones that have been playing for ages and are still terrible.....or Rnaders, lol.

stiNGer

blusky said:
There's too many, I can't pick one - seeing as I can count the good players on the server with one hand. I think polo killer is just new though + I think he's like 9 or something? I believe the worst players are the ones that have been playing for ages and are still terrible.....or Rnaders, lol.
SANDSPIDEEEERRR!

HaPpY

i hav to agree, it is easy to count up all the good players but then the worst......too hard
i dont think there is one stand out, and is it worst with smg or wat? cause if u go panza ur k/d should improve, i hope :lol:

Bucket

Sounds like my sort of award
1) Play like a noob but I'm not
2) Terrible k/d ratio
3) Love panzer
4) Rnade when I can't get it
5) Wears glasses
6) Have to have a rest when I do fluke a kill
7) Never get shuffled to the low team for !balance
8) Often AFK for cup of tea

I believe this award is mine by right and I will be extremely disappointed if I don't get it. :cry: :cry:

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
-OZ-bucket said:
Sounds like my sort of award
1) Play like a noob but I'm not
2) Terrible k/d ratio
3) Love panzer
4) Rnade when I can't get it
5) Wears glasses
6) Have to have a rest when I do fluke a kill
7) Never get shuffled to the low team for !balance
8) Often AFK for cup of tea

I believe this award is mine by right and I will be extremely disappointed if I don't get it. :cry: :cry:
Idk bucket, i was playin the other day 16 deaths without a kill for me.. my ratio was 3/39. Idk im guessing my hand has a tuma or sometin... I cant think of any good excuses atm :p.

Maybe if I master chessmaster 8000 I can say im good atleast at 1 pc game XD

Cheers !

HaPpY

how bout we direct the award at oz members
since they r eager 4 it
and we need to poll it and hav nominees

RyAn.

Hehe BR :p

Polo is a newbie around here, he is my little brother's friend (panda, in game name)which i kindly came round to his house to download et :p and i think i must of downloaded the wrong 1 for him, thats why he keeps getting in kicked by pb, lol.

Anyways plz be kind to him cos he is only 9 yrs old!!! he is getting better :D

-OZ-Bucket for the win for -OZ- :D

HaPpY

im tossing between 2 admins in scrim team but i personally dont want my acc banned
i'll wait till we get more nominees and i'll make a poll 4 us all

lycosa'

Someone likes blood. And someone that liger has something against.

im tossing between 2 admins in scrim team but i personally dont want my acc banned
^^ if they ban you for having an opinion then that's sad tbh^^

Bullet-Bait

Pick Me, Pick Me :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have my good days but i'd have to say I have more bad days than good one's
I might have to start using :flamer: see if I get my k/d up :lol: :lol:

JoKeR

Lol polo killer is 9???, he told me he was 15. BR isnt that bad, Bucket and syere are pretty bad tbh.

Death_Reincarnated

The worst player(s) is/are those that come join up the server for the first or so time...pull out the panzer cos they think they will score big fraggs and get owned in the spawn or TK half the team.

If anone does that ATM then my vote goes to that person lol.

I cant really think of anyone in particular atm...