• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Worst players in oz history

Dougo

Baker street, benedict, matilda, sardoo, MPRippa, overmars, blackhawk. - The poor regulars who gave up on improving years ago, its been 7 years for benedict rofl

G-Train

Baker Street is pure Gold, top bloke and does pull off some of those WTF moments.

Sardoo cant be on that list due to his knifing skills. Besides that he actually was improving with the panza.

Matilda has gotten heaps better in the last few months as he's started going med and learning to smg properly.

Rippa is one of the better MG'ers on OZ(Although there really aren't many peeps who use it), and his rage is pure comedy.

Worst players are those who are crap, then decide to use hax, and are still crap............Hubb immediately springs to mind :evil:

nelots

Sardoo is a legend! Knifed Justright front on in a momentous ET State of Origin Game!

-10 respect points Dougo for ever mentioning Sardoo's name in vain.

Overmars

ET Moderator
Given that I've been playing for a long time and haven't improved AND I use rnades, I think the inaugural "Ingame Trigger" trophy should go to me.

phatbass

i think it should go to smasha or bucket they both fail at back rage which is pretty much handing them a kill ahh the days when middy used to try that and call hax when you killed him hahhahhaha

G

but PODDDYYYY
- i want an award
& its so not fair
:p
lol, damn it
i want it

PrinceOfDarkness*

hashashin said:
F**ken woteva, i'll apologise in advanced for having around 30mins of my life everyweek to play et, when i played everyday of the week I wasn't bobbla, come to ga7 and ill snap you, you pub camper little b*tch.
Oh no, anorexic rage. Help.

VamP1R4T3

HaPpY said:
-OZ-VamP1R4T3: 25 deaths without a kill
-OZ-Syere: 30 deaths without a kill

try harder fizz
Damn, got outclassed by Syere LOL. I was having an off day. Or was that the say I was playing suicide with the panzer at the top of eagles?

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol always good to revive and old topic.

I still want the crown as worst player - played for so long and still havent improved lol.

kabal

-OZ-Akh-Horus said:
lol always good to revive and old topic.

I still want the crown as worst player - played for so long and still havent improved lol.
Time and Time again! i have to rub your ego! your not crap at all g'damnit! i have slipped way below your skill its terrible.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
no ego stroking here......and I seem to remember being mightily prawned by u recently young fellah.....:(