• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

wow furry gibbing thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flekzor

thread had been open for 20 minutes clearly hasnt had enuf time be properly throughly enjoyed yet worst locking ever.... still was half wa thru getting replys and some knob has locked it GG and clearly trigger u dont know me i get amusment out of this im not pissed off im meerly stirring the waters and pharking please the only reprocussions u will get is MABEY BR will say tut tut trigger and thats it yet when i phark something up i will get kicked / muted / banned whilst u copp a little tapp on the wrist and u sent back into the server like a 2 year old child ...

Trigger Happy

Firstly, I didn't lock it, I would assume joy did after her post :)
Oh I know you, I also am not mad or annoyed in any regard, I also like to stir your waters :)

Cheers

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Flekzor said:
u know me as much as u know your ways around a womens body .... u dont.
Dude really... its about furry and gibbing why do you have to use provocative crap throughout every post you make. Just like your little blasphemous post about god. I don't care if your religious or not, its one thing not believing its another with utter disrespect, grow up and cut it out. I will ensure noone uses commands to kill themselves other then the usual opponents pew pew.

Br.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Flekzor said:
read ur pms br and hook me up with that new forum section
Sorry, a forum section for just hate... isn't what this forum is supposed to be about.. and I'm sorry but I won't create a section dedicated to it.

Cheers, BR

Flekzor

i know this FORUM isnt but its would be its own little section would keep the HATE out of the rest of the forums in a nice controlled enviroment u know its a good idea.

Furry

Just like your little blasphemous post about god. I don't care if your religious or not, its one thing not believing its another with utter disrespect, grow up and cut it out
Yet he still gets what he wants thats fair and all shows what crying and whinging gets ya

Flekzor

furry reason im getting wat i want is becos im right u just hate the fact that i always win. see i use this great thing called logic try getting some.

Furry

lololol nah no one else has had and most liekly will ever have a problem with it ive been doing it for months. ask people i rarely !gib myself when running from a fight.. mostly cause i usually die or kill. this is cause i dont spend my life trying to get a good kd or at least a half decent one like yourself its called a life try getting one

Flekzor

HA dream on was down the shops getting a drink refueling for this awsum flame war always a good larf to see whiteys stand up to my supreme intelligence its like retarted kids trying to throw ice cubes at the sun.

Furry

was down the shops getting a drink refueling for this awsum flame war always a good larf to see whiteys stand up to my supreme intelligence its like retarted kids trying to throw ice cubes at the sun.
Code word for looking on the internet for comebacks

Flekzor

intense that u think i would have to spend more than a micro second to retort your pathitik attempts to bait me keep throwing those ice cubes mate one day u will get there

Furry

One day.. One Day and you've just proven yourself wrong what was that? 5mins to reply? anywho im off to go have what us normal people call a life you can go right ahead and keep playing Et im done shutting you down and dont deny it you know i have :D

Flekzor

hahahahahahaha dont know wat dimension u live in clearly not living in reality mate lay off the gear only thing u shutdown is ur computer so u dont have to continue copping the epic mental beatdown ur recieving

Status
Not open for further replies.