• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

wow furry gibbing thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogma

-OZ-Furry said:
lololol nah no one else has had and most liekly will ever have a problem with it ive been doing it for months. ask people i rarely !gib myself when running from a fight.. mostly cause i usually die or kill. this is cause i dont spend my life trying to get a good kd or at least a half decent one like yourself its called a life try getting one
Rofl. Don't confuse people being to lazy to complain with not having a problem with it. People think you are a total wanker when you do it but generally forget about it by the time they log off server.

I love how you justify that it's ok to do it because you are bad at the game. Are you allowed to drive through reds because you are a bad driver and are too busy "getting a life"? Bad example because 10 year olds like you aren't allowed to drive but you get the picture.

In other news, Trigger Happy, are you really going to be a jerk admin to Flekz just because he pointed out you had godmode on? Really?

G

i locked it and i dont really seem to care what you think, im locking this one as well - your "problem" has been acknowledged and somethng will be done about it. PLease refrain from making another topic as you are clogging up the forums with duplicate topics when there could be other more important things. Thank you and good bye

btw add each other on msn and abuse the crap because i dont want to have to read it, forums are my home and i wish to not have the harmony ruined with your dirty words and shitty comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.