• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Your all time favorite player.

Synonym

JoKeR said:
whats tf2?
It's a hat trading simulator. Players also have the option to be obnoxious, sexist and racist all from the comfort of their own home after a hard day at school.

blusky

hmm, way 2 many to name...

mita_kulu, slurgen, B@@B5, digital, tifosi, shotgun, dongo, cres, kyle, vamped, moley, chopzor

More recently - rainbow, g-train, joker, flekz (:<), lammy, antag, happy, i0n, sunn, joke,

ALL TIME FAV: CIA OR COLLAMITY

HaPpY

cia hands down
without him, why bother playing et
his 4 man satchel was amazing on supply

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't asy favourite player, but rippa has always been the one player that I remember seeing when I started playing et, as mp rippa (was that it? in blue/white) there was also another; but yea, he's the one I saw most in random aus servers and then on oz, and was amazed to see he still played Et when I refound the oz server

Bogan

Me too MpRippa was playing Game arena when i was on playing as (DRUNK)Bogan, there was another Mp player cant remember his name but rippa hasnt changed in all those years,cept he has grown to love Boages

JoKeR

Bogan said:
Me too MpRippa was playing Game arena when i was on playing as (DRUNK)Bogan, there was another Mp player cant remember his name but rippa hasnt changed in all those years,cept he has grown to love Boages
YEA HE STILL SHITS HIS PANTS