• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Bogan car

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not sure you are trying hard enuff here bogan. A far more suitable vehicle for a bogan is your classic ute. Perfect for driving to B&S balls, then shagging / sleeping / throwing up in the back of & it can all be hosed out afterwards!

For extra points, you can slap a "Real men drive utes" or a "p!ss off, we're full" sticker on the tailgate.

amacide

ET Moderator
(DRUNK)Bogan said:
Just dispelling a myth that i drive a commodore,here is a picture of my old girl.Cheers Bogan
Very nice.......unique. Personality goes a long way.

I always laugh Bogan when you say "Love me home brew!" ;-)

nelots

-OZ-Joke =D said:
I think i recall you saying you drive an SL55 buttz?
Upgraded to an SL65, it sucked so back to the R35 until my new toy arrives by boat!

-OZ-Hicksy said:
what do u consider a real car?
Something that doesnt require a rolling start to actually start the engine nor require a full service after a 5min cruise :)

phatbass

cheekz is 1 of those hip fags hicksy where he thinks new is good :p get an xy vs his pos and guess who will be laughing when they can still drive off after the head on hahaha

Nico.

g train nice

these are pretty rare now..

we doing a LC GTR 2 door up atm :D

G-Train

Restore it Nico, pls dont butcher a gtr.

Resources for the resto....

gmh-torana.com.au

The lads have the original microfhishes so you can find out if the motor matches the chassis.

If it doesnt, then unfortunately, you just have an LC.

If everything matches(Motor, chassis, trim, paint, tags), then start the bidding at 50k when finished.

Chuck some pics up.

Good to see another Torry fan out there :p

AussiTech

(DRUNK)Bogan said:
Just dispelling a myth that i drive a commodore,here is a picture of my old girl.Cheers Bogan
Whats wrong with a Commodore? :eek: Damm good car. Drive a VE SV6 Sports Wagon, family rocket myself. :lol: Nice ride.