• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

ET really laggy lately

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Redirect has now been setup on the old server to point to the new, I forgot to install omni-bot for linux. This will be interesting sine I don't know if it compiled correctly the linux OZ mod with the omni bot I recall having to bypass it... I may have to readjust but we'll see i about 30 minutes :) Will post result here as soon as we trial it.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
And now bots have been installed and working correctly!!! :)

Enjoy your beautiful server for now guys. If it works out still in 4 days then we'll keep it. Please everyone try it and bash around in it, I need to know it's working before I shift the server permanently.

Best Regards and Happy fragging.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Ok so two problem we have found.

1. When the server first is started up the first map reloads the first map after warmup, but happens only once. And since server will never go down it won't matter :p
2. When you construct something, with engi, it effects your charge time for engi by not ever filling back up again and going to 0.... So we are putting this as an urgent fix and will be working on it tonight/tomorrow morning. (Must be some weirdo thing how the compiler has read it differently to windows compilation.

Will have this resolved we hope soon!

Best Regards

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
All been fixed, was a bug with a "fix" we did in a later non-released fix just yet.

Enjoy 100% awesome server!

Seriously this is probably the best condition OZ server has been in... ever!

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Something is in store for all the OZ pubbers in the coming weeks (hopefully within 3-4). Suprises shall be revealed soon!