• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Limits on Panzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overmars

ET Moderator
iconoclasst said:
It seems unfair to me that an offensive weapon has such power without a defensive capability being available to the other team. I think a green-lantern style shield (with cool accompanying ring) should be developed.
It's called a flak, baby. :rnade:

G-Train

OMG DR, did you really just say that......sigh

imho, you really need a filter between your brain and mouth :?

nelots

OMG G, did you really just ask that......sigh

imho, you really need a vagina between your brain and mouth :?

Death_Reincarnated

You cant deny that players QQ more often now then they have before.

You cant deny that most fo the QQing comes from SMG players getting owend by noobs with heavy weapons of from players getting SK.

AND YOU CANT DENY the fact that the above are true.

"FULL STOP".

iconoclasst

Death_Reincarnated said:

You cant deny that most fo the QQing comes from SMG players getting owend by noobs with heavy weapons of from players getting SK.

"FULL STOP".
Your apparent need for acknowledment has NOT gone unnoticed.

You cannot quantify how many complaints were occuring in the past and you can't really quantify it now unless someone undertakes to gather required data over a set period of time. Therefore your comments are opinion and may be denied by any thoughtful individual who has a logical argument to make.

If the above data does not exist, your second comment cannot be substantiated and is also opinion and can be argued reasonably.

Based on the fact that your first 2 comments are fundamentally flawed, your 3rd comment becomes nonsensical. :?

G-Train

iconoclasst said:

You cannot quantify how many complaints were occuring in the past and you can't really quantify it now unless someone undertakes to gather required data over a set period of time. Therefore your comments are opinion and may be denied by any thoughtful individual who has a logical argument to make.

If the above data does not exist, your second comment cannot be substantiated and is also opinion and can be argued reasonably.

Based on the fact that your first 2 comments are fundamentally flawed, your 3rd comment becomes nonsensical. :?
Im really liking you lately :)

Death_Reincarnated

iconoclasst said:
Death_Reincarnated said:

"FULL STOP".

LOL kk..lets take oboard your 'quantification theory'. Simply put can you quantify the ammount of complaints reversly based on my statement? NO so your comment can be as flawd as mine.

As for my statement just look at the ammount of threads that were made regrding panzers before. This enough supports my statement about people QQing with regards to panzers vs SMGers.

Status
Not open for further replies.