• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Limits on Panzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCITH

I think that there should be NO limits for panzer or any weapon....Or maybe limit the panzer too 2 per team but must have 7 players on that team to get it
what do you guys/girls think?

i0nwr1t3r

Requires 6 on a side to currently unlock panzer.

Numbers for 1 team as follows iirc

6 = 1 panzer
12 = 2 Panzers

Might be the same for mortar , not sure.

Cheers

i0n

Mozzie

I think one Panzer per 4 players would work

However limit Rnades to 50 percent of Team instead of the current flat rate of 3 total

Also limit medics to 50 percent of Team.

Otherwise lift all weapon restrictions and let's have at it!

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
The only tweak I would make is that currently panzer allocation is based on number of players in YOUR team. This can manifest itself in some unsporting situations where a 6v4 team is panzering the weaker team. Ideally the panzer allocation would be based on opposite team's numbers, so in the uneven team situation the team with 4 players has the advantage.

i0nwr1t3r

-OZ-noobItUp said:
Ideally the panzer allocation would be based on opposite team's numbers, so in the uneven team situation the team with 4 players has the advantage.
That is the best idea I've heard in regard to heavy weapons period.
We will have to have some sort of an AFK script to put people to spec if a time limit is exceeded to stop stacking but I <3 this idea.

NooB the ideas man! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cheers

i0n

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
I do like all the following suggestions, I will work with the Dev team and try to come up with a solution similar to that.

Cheers, BR

Trigger Happy

It is a good and bad idea I guess. If one team got the panzer and the other didn't, someone could just mess with the other team by repeatedly going spec, then joining, then spec etc :p
Either way still worth having a look at.

Cheers

nelots

UNRESTRICT PANZERS and just up the time required to 8secs between shots.
Also enable party panzer for extra full servers! :banana:

Death_Reincarnated

People will never stop QQing about ET. Just one of those detrimental things that throttles ET towards R.I.P.

The more changes there are the less ET will be fun, that is unless "you" want this server to be designed specifically for a certain ammount of players, or portion of the entire ET comunity; which inevitebly loses its audience at a much faster pace.

I still remeber good ol days when hardly any changes were made...and i gotta say people QQed way less then than they do now.

nelots

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
Please nooby, lock this thread for the sanity of everyone here.
We all know where this leads.
Cheers
Noob wont lock it because we all know this will lead to happy times in his crotchless panties.
Now kindly STFU OR DDoS Triggerhawk!

Status
Not open for further replies.