• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

EVERYONE POST THEIR PICS! xD

phatbass

oh ok cant believe i didnt get a pic of ya :O got 1 of just aout everyone else i know from et even trigger happy and riff

p.s no im not posting it lol

phatbass

as most that know me have seen me ive even met a few et'ers i just dont feel the need i guess but i might post pic of the woman for ya

ramendeep

Haha haha hahah ha ha ha im almost falling off my seat here. im all teared up and pissing myself. I do beleive phatty said he was a man with talent an eye for the prize and golden finger the stud of all studs exploits with woman. Anyways ill keep my words to myself but im sure you all knwo what im thinkin. It reminds me of fleks gf all alike here. Ill show you what acuiring talent really is. Dont need to brag about it just gotta prove it.

Attachments

ramendeep

Wait wait it reminds me of one thing hahah this would be a better choice considering both girls that were braged about anyways no offence just my thoughts

Attachments

phatbass

actually i never bragged about anything except that when im drunk and out im the life of the party but anyway really dont care what you think and very nice chick

paralysis

ah we all know that looks doesnt make the girl esp. if the relationship is one night. If shes nice phat gw. I just broke up with my woman couldnt stand her.

G

JoKeR said:
LOL Banks tried to trick me into beleiving this was his gf hahahhaha
Dam WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Woudlnt mind her in my bed >.<

blusky

Nice lammy.

Looks matter heaps. Wtf are you guys talking about. You know it's a proven fact that men are attracted to women 85% or more in terms of there looks, so that other 15% is personality and other stuff (while [most] women are typically the opposite.) You always see HOT women with RICH, OLD, UGLY, men that aren't 'attractive' but RARELY see good looking men with RICH, OLD, UGLY women.

Anyone studied or looked at human attraction and stuff like that? Interesting stuff.

ramendeep

Yea man i have done some dabbling in all of that and pshycology etc.

here is a tip for the guys who dont have looks. If you want to up the game and get to a level that we are already. Look into a book called the GAME u'll thank me later

blusky

-OZ- lt* lamuerte said:

here is a tip for the guys who dont have looks. If you want to up the game and get to a level that we are already. Look into a book called the GAME u'll thank me later
Yep, I back up this statement 100%. Amazing book - a real eye opener, the other stuff that they have on the topic of 'game' is amazing as well. :D

JoKeR

-OZ- lt* lamuerte said:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

your very blunt lammy, i like