• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

guess whos back from ze grave O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkvis

yus its me and i believe actually a few people thought i did die >.< which will make this post even more funny

anyway hiya and so many idiots still around on the forums i see but ya thought id drop by after bampoo decided to ask me something bout a post here

Lestat

I see ...idiot's .. :) Porter .. fall's into that class with ease ...hey no wait i like porter i think? or do i?

Lestat

Mr Lazy Man said:
what if i bought you a case of beer would you like me then? :lol:
Bribes? hmm maybe :) na i think i did like u porter .. ? its your mate i didn't?

Stinkvis

um na shivered i left cuzz of people like you and porter who all they do day in day out is spam and be annoying as hell thats why and oz is filled with them these days

Bambi*

haha yay!
great to see u here stinkiipooo <3
muchhhh tigarr lovee fo ya lol!

rawrrr =] :) :) :)

ps. lestat! stop ragin in every topic :D

Lestat

Stinkvis said:
um na shivered i left cuzz of people like you and porter who all they do day in day out is spam and be annoying as hell thats why and oz is filled with them these days
that right mr Stink .. Thijis ...?Not what u say on msn :)

Stinkvis

lol in public ur bad lestat but in private ur a fun guy :)

and porter still doesnt make up for what u did often enough now please lets give the rest some time to post shal we?(aka delete the rage between porter and lestat please)

Lestat

Bambi* said:
haha yay!
great to see u here stinkiipooo <3
muchhhh tigarr lovee fo ya lol!

rawrrr =] :) :) :)

ps. lestat! stop ragin in every topic :D
P.s. leave me alone eh.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Stinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk greetings back to the forum :D :D :D :D :D

Stinkvis

nuu only for today then its close forums forget link again :) i see it dint change much at all so mah got better things to do dont u think snorry? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.