• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

guess whos back from ze grave O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

kAmZilla

WB stinky :p

Stinky is pro :p one day my thijs will realize how much i lub him :p

Welcome back man, don't rage the noobs too much :p :p :p :p

JoKeR

Stinkvis aka the guy who banned me for raging on his lover? :p :flamer: good to see u back bud. PS Dr Dre is Midas so hopefully that will help you understand why he is such a ******

The Admiral

That entirely does Joker.

Evidently though, he's matured somewhat. Now only 99% of what he says is retarded.

What is it with everyone coming back though?

ramendeep

kAmZilla said:
WB stinky :p

Stinky is pro :p one day my thijs will realize how much i lub him :p

Welcome back man, don't rage the noobs too much
hahahaha and the pubecent kid strikes again with the gay man love . All lols about hacking but dam this gay crap needs to stop.

Stinkvis

well only reason i came back is cuzz i was bored and bambi asked me to look at lestats post as she counld figure out what he said so i tought lets make a topic :)

and joker i knew that dre was midas only he would be such a idiot to talk that way even now >.<

btw indev the day i will do that is the day after the whole human race has died(aka never as il be long dead then)

Lestat

Stinkvis said:
well only reason i came back is cuzz i was bored and bambi asked me to look at lestats post as she counld figure out what he said so i tought lets make a topic :)

and joker i knew that dre was midas only he would be such a idiot to talk that way even now >.<

btw indev the day i will do that is the day after the whole human race has died(aka never as il be long dead then)

you see i am useful :) i made u come back to decipher what u prob's cant anyway :) Wb the STINK! :) and if it was me that brought u back! then yay i win! :) i speak Aussie slang and i know for a fact u cant follow that :)

Lestat

Stinkvis said:
lol ya but bambi wasnt able to follow it to so ur aussie slang is strange :p
Tell her to get an "OCker Bible :) " as that is what i am Ocker .. older than most of the kid's here :) ocker is probs forgotten today :( and half if not most Aussie's know not what it is to be "Ocker"

Abolisher

Administrator
The Admiral said:
That entirely does Joker.

Evidently though, he's matured somewhat. Now only 99% of what he says is retarded.

What is it with everyone coming back though?

i lold

Status
Not open for further replies.