• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

guess whos back from ze grave O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkvis

Dr.Dre said:
Stinkvis said:
lol in public ur bad lestat but in private ur a fun guy :)

and porter still doesnt make up for what u did often enough now please lets give the rest some time to post shal we?(aka delete the rage between porter and lestat please)
Ass hurt over the internet lmfao wat a geek
just a other good example of people who dont have the balls to go outside have a life get a well payed job and live ur life the way u want

nuu he has to sit here and laugh at someone and think that name calling matters such a nice community that is left over here

was way more fun ages ago but o well

Stinkvis

if u stop trash talking when ur around "friends" then fine with me but if u start doing stupid things again around me or aimed at me then its just *ignore* on everything

Mr Lazy Man

Stinkvis said:
if u stop trash talking when ur around "friends" then fine with me but if u start doing stupid things again around me or aimed at me then its just *ignore* on everything

Haha i don't even have you added on anything so you can't really *ignore* me :lol:

Stinkvis

id love to see you try mind me saying those who know me know that i dont get mad over the net(never been mad on anything or anyone)

u know dre u keep calling me a geek yet your the one getting a kick out of this raging against others on the net >.> if u where here ages ago then u would know how long i have been gone that time that i was i barely touched a pc except for work or to play a quick game now and then so you tell me whos the geek the person who is on and about all the time or the one who gets a hard on from harrasing someone over the net

and porter actualy i can quite simply just by closing the forums so i wont read ur stuff or dre's or most of the other idiots who seem to be slowly taking over oz still(even to oz is getting back(thank god my money aint wasted)) or if i wanted to be picky or as dre said a "geek" id just use greasemonkey to collapse ur posts that way i wont read them as well :)

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Enough of this - seems every time someone makes a post which can be flamed the matches come out.

Some people should grow up. Stink, was good to see ya back even if it ended up with smoke at the end.

Post re-opened - any more flaming anywhere will result in punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.