• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

What does your nick mean and how did you get it?

Fraggle

ok well picture this.

I was abit adventagous, nothings has changed.
I had fudged ( hair dye) my hair Blue
( i had blue with red stripes, red with blue stripes, pink with blue stripes, Purple with pink stripes, at the time its was blue with red stripes)
Anyways,I was working as a kitchen hand and i had tied my hair up in 2 pigtails that shot up from my head.
I looked abit like a gonk off seseame street,my mate seen me ( he got me the job) and said you look like a "BlueFraggle" I said that would be a great online name, he was like na your a red fraggle, I was like blue fraggle sounds better.
However due to the length of clan tags I had to drop the Blue... so now its just Fraggle.

Well for et it is, other games I have bluefraggle or rocksfraggle
Either way Imma Fraggle and I love Raddishes and im scared of Gorks!!!

Attachments

Baker Street

ET Moderator
-OZ-Quackk-Rawr- JOY said:
actually i think its because youre from north queensland and your house is on baker street where you first lost your virginity
lolz - when I think about it the street where I lost my virginity was New Mount Pleasant Road in Wollongong.

Bit long for a nick tho ;)

Messenjah

A song. 'The Messenjah'

JAH being a word with roots in the Rasta!

Original alias 'Cashmere' was because some friends use to say my Penis reminded them of a cricket bat made out of cashmere willow =\

Flekzor

flekz / ko@|A / deAth / dokta / 4tune / niskelf

ko@|A - [ i was stoned seemed good at the time]
deAth [ i was stoned seemed good at the time]
dokta [ high school nickname becos i delt drugs and people used to get there "prescriptions" from me]
4tune [i was stoned seemed good at the time]
Flekz [ was proberly stoned]
niskelf [ fleksin bakwards pretty genious aye]

Bucket

I just wanted to pick a name nobody else would think of that would not raise any expectations of great skill, after reading these posts I think "Amacide_Panzer_Bucket" or "Collateral_Damage_Bucket" would have been more appropriate due to the risk I pose to my fellow team mates. :lol: :lol:

Antagonist

I stole my name "Ultimatum" from a guy who played this game called Ultima Online, sounded pretty good at the time so i taxed it... Years on venty turned it into Ulti or Ultinegs and it stuck from there.. but aliasing it farrrrrrrrrrr more fun (although there is no point if your a good player because your movements and play style are like a signature so your revealed as soon as u shoot and move lol)

Death_Reincarnated

Mine is preety self explanatory ;)

Back when I started playing RtCW on hardest setting (here is your clue) except that instead of 'I am Death Incarnate' I decided to go with Death (re)incarnated..as in redone from the past...Ive preety much stuck with that nick since like 4-5yrs ago except when I went to MOFO clan. Then I became {MOFO}D3@h_W15h.

Inglourious Basterd

Self explanatory....

I don't play ET for the GLORY and I have been known to be a real BASTARD. :|

Oh yea, I'm also partial to the odd scalp :D

Sunncaeks

I gues I could cover the various other aliases.... lol....

First was NZ-Deathshead. Oberführer Wilheim "Deathshead" Strasse being that scientist fellow from RtCW, I think he's also in the new Wolf game, too. So I took it from that, NZ is pretty self-explanatory.

Then was Toe-Toe. Probably the most embarrassing one I've used. Lol. It was actually a nickname my mate gave me, since we met on the first day of highschool, lol. He says it was because he reminded me of a guy he knew who he thought looked like the dog Toto from The Wizard of Oz. I don't know how the spelling changed, though. Maybe because toes are more brutal because they're ugly mofos.

BLOODRAGE. I used to rage a lot. Y'know, hormones an' all.

Carcass. Taken from another band. (This time Goregrind/Grindcore, Melodic Death from the UK)

I <3 PANCAKES!!!/pancakefan. At there time there was a guy playing under PANCAKES!!! And he seemed like a pretty cool guy... So... xD

Well, I've covered all that I can remember.

Hicksy

train poor explanation lol for those that dont know

G train is derived from a player that played for st kilda Fraser Gehric

Fraser Gehrig (born 3 March 1976) is a retired Australian rules footballer in the Australian Football League (AFL) who played for the St Kilda Football Club and the West Coast Eagles. He is the owner of Resturant - Michelangelo's.

Gehrig was a versatile player during his AFL career, beginning his career at West Coast before becoming known as a powerful goal kicker and Coleman medalist at St Kilda.

Gehrig holds the bench press record at both West Coast and St Kilda and is the best bench press performer in the AFL, regarded by many as the strongest and most intimidating player in the AFL. [2]

But despite all this i know G train has true love for Essendon it runs deep but i won't go there in this post its just too much to document :p

Inglourious Basterd

-OZ-blusky said:
I can't even remember.

I have 100000000000 aliases!
rofl! :cool:

Here's just a few of the alias's I've used over the years, dont ask me what
they all mean ( some are self explanatory ) and some are just plain
ridiculous! :D

Some only got used for hours or minutes, some for days months or years....

Inglorious Bastard
warlord
Kappella
sabre_wylde
sabre
Quantum
SPACE
Medium
pizza
Rookie
lagrat
whitey
Riddler
Stowner
Quantum
cruz
toxic avenger
Spectrum
jack
dave
fallon
zurc
failbus driver
aimless stowner
gizmohead
obz
Hugh Sless
BuzZarD
Shiva
herby
gweedo
noobstyler
olspice
virgil
medioca
Jimmy the hand
sascia
baked cake
smith&jones
GeeZ
kharma
Eric Shun
Cal Multoe
owdovit a b
dopey
lagcon
reeba undelay
dunno
lagger
spikes
Bunny
iownuownme
catsndawgs
urok
nuda1
shoesh|ne
thisnthatnsh!t
cruzmode
Gee
d[-.-]b
cruzn
SabretFs
browny
Blacky
Bluey
|Freak!Sabre|
/tFs/sabre/
uselessfknlag
Useless
illuminai
lagtest
nosleep
testingsh!t
the ol noob
the older Gentleman
JED
Abe
lostaim
ZACK
happy larry
skunk
Rip
El Metainabar
aXXo
HairStylist
config.test
cfgtest
sensetesting
testingsh!tout
noaim2day
wolfman_jack
MUTE
aimless noob
sickas
sickasfk

Why so many alias's......

Must be my old drug induced psychotic schizophrenic paranoid delusional sociopathic retarded downy tendencies or some sh!t :roll: :D

WickedFizz

1st - "Mr.Brightside" - Was a song by "The Killers"

2nd - "Crizis" - No Clue

3rd "MegaBytez" - After watching Transformers, just removed "tron" and added "bytez"

4th - "WickedFizz" - It's a lollie. lol. =]