• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

What does your nick mean and how did you get it?

G-Train

lol

mmmm, gravy :eek:

And ill never forget when Gehrig was at West Coast and they had an all in brawl against Freeo, old Fraser had 2 blokes in a headlock, taking turns giving them an uppercut, he was all class. :p

Antagonist

ahhh the good times when West coast weren't absolute rubbish :S and didn't rely on midfielders to kick goals... o wait we been doing that since cummings left...

morbit

AHHHH... isn't topic about nicks?? who cares about foolsball, anyone that really likes it wouldn be sitting in front of a pc all day and night :-) they would be out playing it~!

Lestat

Ned Kelly - Australian bushranger

Ares - God of War - ET War Game -

LeStaT - Anne Rice - And the fact i lived like a vampire - Sleep during the day - Up at night.

Those "where the main 3" had craploads of names after ...

morbit

ok well i had my fun,
aliases:

Morbit (random name)
RaDi0AcTivEToY (and old alias cant really remember where got it from )
Bl00MFiELD (psyche hospital in the states)
FrAgStHeDoG (got idea from wiggles as the little one use to flog it all the time just changed it to frags instead of wags he likes to wag i like to frag)
STIMPY (after ren and stimpy)
(FKQ)BATOU (this is my main name got it from ghost in the shell) used RaDi0AcTivEToY then started in FKQ bout 5 years ago and switched to BATOU

and no i am not middy!!!
lmao

Rainbow1

Rainbow

I wanted to pick a slightly homosexual in order to satisfy my pseudo homoerotic fantasies name but not be able to be picked up as gay.

or maybe cause its just a chilled out name and it has pretty colours

The Admiral

morbit said:
ghost in the shell
Aaah, thank you. Couldn't remember where I'd heard the name from before.

The Admiral is after "The Admiral, The One Eyed Woo", a Chinese pirate who worked around Hong Kong in the twenty years or so leading up to WWII. He kicked arse and ended up friends with the Hong Kong Chief of Police at the time, who was tonnes corrupt. Was the first character I could think of when I was picking a name for ET install when BR was starting up OZ. Before that I ran as Zeeko, though yawn possibly has a few older names.