• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Who's the best playaaa

Who is da bestest on OZ - SERIOUS THREAD

• Total voters

Death_Reincarnated

blusky said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
Here is a list of other decent/good aimers
[quote="Death_Reincarnated":24y74ejp]DV8
[/quote:24y74ejp]
nelots said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
Here is a list of other decent/good aimers I have come up against (in no particular order): Trigger Happy
/fail
Death_Reincarnated said:
Here is a list of other decent/good aimers I have come up against (in no particular order)
Yeah take things out of context and /fail me.....

Special /FF you shall receive under your christams tree.

nelots

Messenjah said:
Thats a bobbla awesome christmas tree.
+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 homersecks points :banana:

G-Train

Just to expand a bit, best players ive ever come across are in no particular order:

Yippe Kay Yay
Maxx
BC(Before he hacked)
Snow(Before he hacked)
Hells angel

iconoclasst

G-Train said:
Just to expand a bit, best players ive ever come across are in no particular order:

Yippe Kay Yay
Maxx
BC(Before he hacked)
Snow(Before he hacked)
Hells angel
I've never heard of any of these alleged "best players" G.

Are you sure you have posted in the right place ?

This is probably the list of gimps you currently have restrained in your dungeon !

nelots

iconoclasst said:
They're players back when ET was cool and in its prime, now its just a bunch of fgt hackers wanting to e-penis each other in a battle of who can touch each others sausage the longest without flinching.

Death_Reincarnated

Speaking of 'back when ET was in its prime'. There was a really good player that I played against alot...Rogue? I think it was him..anyone remember him or someone whos nick sounds familiar?

Taught me few things about ET and at the time i played against him he was actually hiding from the spotlight cos many people accused him of hacking and stuff lol.

iconoclasst

nelots said:
iconoclasst said:
They're players back when ET was cool and in its prime, now its just a bunch of fgt hackers wanting to e-penis each other in a battle of who can touch each others sausage the longest without flinching.
Look I'm ALL for the sausage touching, I think this is a wonderful new addition to the game and probably the reason OZ is so popular these days.

I never really remember ET being "cool" I can still recall the novelty from it's release and the resulting ground swell of excitement. I guess you miss the humour in my comment. I have been around since the start of ET and seen each community start and then implode. My historical player knowledge base is extensive and I have eidetic recall.

I'm surprised I don't ever remember a nelot over the years either. (you have obviously been around as long as I)

Perhaps we know each other by other names ?

blusky

The players listed are GA players, competition players.

If you don't remember players like maxxxx or the story behind snow then I don't think you have much of a 'historical player knowledge'

However I may be wrong, maybe you just didn't play much on GA or any of the ladders?

iconoclasst

blusky said:

If you don't remember players like maxxxx or the story behind snow then I don't think you have much of a 'historical player knowledge'

However I may be wrong, maybe you just didn't play much on GA or any of the ladders?
That's correct I did NOT play GA at all.

Not many only played GA. I guess these ones must've.

nelots

iconoclasst said:
I never really remember ET being "cool" I can still recall the novelty from it's release and the resulting ground swell of excitement. I guess you miss the humour in my comment. I have been around since the start of ET and seen each community start and then implode. My historical player knowledge base is extensive and I have eidetic recall.
If you've never heard of any of the names G-string mentioned then your player knowledge is basic at best.
Back in the day when ET was cool and in its prime, i was lingering on neg k/d's, 1 headshot per 50 frags and getting spawn fooked by mcspud.
iconoclasst said:
Perhaps we know each other by other names ?
What noob said :banana:

Mozzie

iconoclasst said:
blusky said:

That's correct I did NOT play GA at all.

Not many only played GA. I guess these ones must've.
You didn't miss anything, GA was very poorly adminned and as such was home to many many h4x, and a fuckload of attitude. Standard fare was vote glitching to continuously kick players you didn't like especially if someone dared break out a panzer. Continual team bleeding was also common as there was no auto damage kick.

The impression newbies tended to get was that the regular players were, by and large, a pack of obnoxious, arrogant wankers