• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Who's the best playaaa

Who is da bestest on OZ - SERIOUS THREAD

• Total voters

JoKeR

Hmmm when i try thi it comes up with the ERROR: Protocol mismatch between client and server. Im running 2.60b :S

Death_Reincarnated

JoKeR said:
Hmmm when i try thi it comes up with the ERROR: Protocol mismatch between client and server. Im running 2.60b :S
The most likely case is that the server is actually running an older version of ET. It happend to me when i tried to join a server once which I run 2.60b as well. There was a program which could change the clients ET version between various one but I dont know where to find it.

nelots

JoKeR said:
GA runs etpro so you'll need to fire up ETpro to run the ETTV local server.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
PrinceOfDarkness* said:
As for pure aim my vote goes to mcspud hands down. Seen him up against snow, rico, shaggy, max and a few other sharp shooters but his tracking is just too amazing for anyone to compete. Shrapnel, mcspud and snow were a nice bunch that gave me some pointers on improving aim and gameplay so very long ago but I haven't forgotten any of it. <3

On OZ players I always struggle to kill these players when they aren't leaning Bambi, Blusky, Horus, Joker, Pooman and Rainy.
Seems to be a typo in there - that Horus bloke is useless compared to the other named players. True story.

Messenjah

JoKeR said:
Messenjah said:
You can still find some old demos of Australia ET at challenge TV.
I can upload an old Y*Y frag video if you guys want to check out some vintage frags.
Yea man that would be nice. Btw the demos don't work on that site.
Next time I'm on my old box at my parents house I'll upload a vintage package.

BR might be kind enough to host it? :)

G-Train

Nice list ulti, couldnt agree more, except you forgot Calvin :D

I do rate rico & haste though, and so do the euros.

Iceman and his pistol are just plain wrong!