• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Worst players in oz history

nelots

At last an award Bluffy can win without question.
Even with his uber config + homo hax his still unable to wow the crowds with his fail stats.

G-Train

Oi Ryan,

Go to Polo's place again and update PB for him, should stop those random dc's.

This thread reminds me, anyone seen Sardoo lately, love the 'Doo :lol:

WickedFizz.

Lol.

I'd say i was the worst player.

C'mon Most of you have seen how i play.

-OZ-WickedFizz: 10 Deaths Without a Kill.

Bucket

HaPpY said:
im tossing between 2 admins in scrim team but i personally dont want my acc banned
i'll wait till we get more nominees and i'll make a poll 4 us all
I think happy should try to control his urges and stop tossing in the forums, I hope I can erase the mental images I have before it's bed time. I don't even want to think about which 2 admins excite him enough to toss over :eek: :eek:

HaPpY

but those 2 death sprees were recent
im sure indev has gotten a tiny bit beta (i hope)
and how long ago was brs death streak?
cause they need to b fairly recent lol

P.S bucket, only gays think of the same sex in that way
i hope ur not as confused now
cheers

Joke :D

-OZ-bucket said:
HaPpY said:
im tossing between 2 admins in scrim team but i personally dont want my acc banned
i'll wait till we get more nominees and i'll make a poll 4 us all
I think happy should try to control his urges and stop tossing in the forums, I hope I can erase the mental images I have before it's bed time. I don't even want to think about which 2 admins excite him enough to toss over :eek: :eek:

syere and hawky

PrinceOfDarkness*

My vote goes to matilda. Think he has been playing longer than most of us. :|

Other players that are quite bad include bucket, benedictxvi, syere, Abolisher, Goatenader, VamP1R4T3, fliqpar, lithium, yourself, Overmars, Fireman_DJ, Rob Roy, Frendy22, mcswilly, Rippa, Mc.Fearless I am sure there are more that I couldn't find on the member list on the forums.

No hard feelings I hope! :twisted: Cheers.

Bambi*

blusky said:
I believe the worst players are the ones that have been playing for ages and are still terrible.....or Rnaders, lol.
lol agreed.
so dont pick on the new players :p

PrinceOfDarkness* said:

Other players that are quite bad include bucket, benedictxvi, syere, Abolisher, Goatenader, VamP1R4T3, fliqpar, lithium, yourself, Overmars, Fireman_DJ, Rob Roy, Frendy22, mcswilly, Rippa, Mc.Fearless I am sure there are more that I couldn't find on the member list on the forums.

sif be that evil prince

blusky

PrinceOfDarkness* said:

So mean! There are so many names in my head when I think of 'bad players on oz'. Naming the 6 or so good players is far easier =p

G

why don't i even get considered?
its obvious that i should win
- now give me my trophyyyyyy

:)