• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Who's the best playaaa

Who is da bestest on OZ - SERIOUS THREAD

• Total voters

G-Train

PRODIGIOUS said:
i voted for g-train coz of the memories we hav together with drunken rants on venty and buiding configs :) luv u mate xo

EDIT: And coz he likes Ice Breaks
Miss you too <3

I cant really vote as i havnt played in months. I finally got the net connected this week but my Exchange is congested and I get a solid 600-800 ping :<. Im gonna disconnect it again this week and go back to 3 Wireless :cry:

when I was playing, id say Ulti for aim(Frog for midrange) :D , Mess for sniper, Lammy for indoor mortar :lol: , Eggz for prone wh0re, maz for rifle, Rainy for all rounder.

Death_Reincarnated

There are two players I always enjo going 1v1: Ulti and Joker. I havent seen Ulti in a while (unless hes alias wh0rzing) but Joker is still around so out of them two, based on how much time I play against them at recent times, would be Joker.

Both of them have good aim but both, IMO, are not great at using the map surroundings to their advantage (SK/ambush around the corners does not count). I could be wrong but from my point of view thats my opinion.

Here is a list of other decent/good aimers I have come up against (in no particular order): G-Train, Trigger Happy, Frogma, nelots, blusky, DV8, Prince and prolly few others i forgot their nicks lol.

There is one nomination we have forgotten...

Best strafer... person who uses strafing techniques to annoy the f**k out of the enemy and making it hard to aim for the head.

nelots

G-Train said:
Gutz and Cheeks gets my vote for dirty dirty panza wh0res!
lol
Death_Reincarnated said:
Here is a list of other decent/good aimers I have come up against (in no particular order): Trigger Happy
/fail

P.S - you guys forgot the category of BESTEST CHOKER - JUSTRIGHT during the QLD Vs VIC's Origin series :banana: